Please Post Ur Version

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heey im Darkscripter and my recorder doesnt put wait(1000) after each click and yes i did reinstall full version update and that stuff so can anyone please ZIP there file and mail or put it on a website to me? my e-mail is shadowhunter@live.nl

GreetZ!

tUrTlEs

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

The command you are looking for is sleep. Look at the help file and it will tell you all about it. If you want to learn the language then you will find a link to "AutoIt 1-2-3" in my sig.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

The command you are looking for is sleep. Look at the help file and it will tell you all about it. If you want to learn the language then you will find a link to "AutoIt 1-2-3" in my sig.

I'm pretty sure thats not what he means....he knows how to add it in manually (I hope), its just that the au3recorder doesnt add sleeps automatically.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

I'm pretty sure thats not what he means....he knows how to add it in manually (I hope), its just that the au3recorder doesnt add sleeps automatically.

If he uses wait(1000) as he is suggesting he will have to wait a long time for his script to work. :P

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

How about no?

What kind of answer do you think you're going to get with a 'plea' liek that?

You're, quite frankly, an idiot for asking that way.

(Sorry mods, PM me if that's not PC and I won't any more)

Anyways... AutoIt 1-2-3 is for you.

Ha, I haven't been on these forums since... 2006, almost. Behold, my legacy signature:My AutoIt idol is Valuater. You know you love him, too.My Stuff: D&D AGoT Tools Suite

Can a mod come and slap this "person" ? This thread needs to be locked. This user has no idea how this forum works.

1. You have no rights here

2. You use ugly behavior, you will be shut down real fast.

3. If you ask nice, we will be nice. Trust us on this. We are happy to help if you are nice.

4. Responding to this in a negative way will simply get you banned.

5. This is not a free country. There is no freedom of speech here. This is Jon's sandbox. If Jon, Valik, Larry, or any of the mods find they do not like you, your gone. Period. It is not up for debate, you can not argue. This is how it is.

6. Type using the Queen's English if you plan to use that language to post with. Posting in slang and shorthand, along with having a love affair with the "F" word will only cause you trouble. We do not like that here, and you will find the mods don't either.

Alot of the regs here (Including me) spend their time willingly, and do it simply for the suport of the language, and the AutoIt community. We do not get paid, nor do we like it when someone cops a attitude when they act like a child. Asking for help, and acting like a jerk will simply get you slapped at best, ignored, or at worst, condemed for acting like a jerk. From the responces you have received so far, how have you been acting?

In reading your post, and the responces, you will find we (Bog Dod, Thatsgreat2345) did answer your question. The use of the command Sleep(amount of milliseconds) will solve your problem.

I strongly think you should think with your head, and stop that sitting on your face and typing with your toes thing...people may think you are talking out of your @ss.