There are several ways to respond to a thread like this:

ignore the requests once they get ugly/rude

warn the OP - play moderator

use the forum's warning system

-or-

hijack the thread and have some fun running up your post count

(help Katrijn reach 10000 posts)

@DarkScripter,

I could not locate any old versions of the recording tool as you so rudely requested, but the current version uses WinWait which is better than a Sleep line... so, if you are not banned from the forum by the time you read this, you might want to calmly work with mrRevoked and see if you can get your script working.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

You've been told to look up "Sleep" in the help, also to try out AutoIt 1-2-3 for pointers on how to do things.

If any such recorder doesn't put the sleep in where you want them, suggest learning how to do it yourself.

If you don't wish to learn how to do the above youself then I suggest you find rent-a-coder.

Gary

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

How about no?

What kind of answer do you think you're going to get with a 'plea' liek that?

You're, quite frankly, an idiot for asking that way.

(Sorry mods, PM me if that's not PC and I won't any more)

Anyways... AutoIt 1-2-3 is for you.

Have you not paid attention on this forum? A moderator (me) is the most likely person to call this twat an idiot (or a twat, apparently).

Have you not paid attention on this forum? A moderator (me) is the most likely person to call this twat an idiot (or a twat, apparently).

Ending the year with a bang......

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

...(See Sig)

Well, since this thread is no longer the OP's. Let's discuss sigs for a bit.

You and I live such different worlds.

Imagine if I let your sig be seen from my corporate desktop. Hence all sigs (and avatars) are turned off in my board setup... even useful sigs like Uten's, Valuater's and others.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

Now, see, I adopted him (weather he wanted it or not) so.....lets see, where does that put me in the line? hmmmmm.

*cough who joined first? cough* :) As for my "Custom Member Title" STOP COPYING ME!!! ARG

Paulie --> :D:P

And I agree 100% with herwasplato... The prase "Valik's #1 Fan" will mean aboslutely nothing to anybody that doesn't use these forums, whereas "I guess I can only be "Valik's Bitch" in my dreams..." in BIG, BOLD lettering, fancy colors, and right in the middle of the forums, might upset a fellow onlooker (not that people should really be watching your every move on you computer anyhow, but will never stop anyone). In conclusion, don't force Jon to start filtering our sigs, just keep them appropriate for all of our sakes. ~ Dandymcgee

Edited by dandymcgee

- Dan [Website]

Yes, all the moderators have limited admin capabilities to make up for short-comings in the moderator interface. Admins have capabilities moderators need to have so in order for us to have those we are "admin-lite" members.

Yes, all the moderators have limited admin capabilities to make up for short-comings in the moderator interface. Admins have capabilities moderators need to have so in order for us to have those we are "admin-lite" members.

so your saying your half the calories of a regular admin?

• Developers

so your saying your half the calories of a regular admin?

But we can still ban you ... remember ? :P

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Imagine if I let your sig be seen from my corporate desktop. Hence all sigs (and avatars) are turned off in my board setup... even useful sigs like Uten's, Valuater's and others.

And I agree 100% with herwasplato... The prase "Valik's #1 Fan" will mean aboslutely nothing to anybody that doesn't use these forums, whereas "I guess I can only be "Valik's Bitch" in my dreams..." in BIG, BOLD lettering, fancy colors, and right in the middle of the forums, might upset a fellow onlooker (not that people should really be watching your every move on you computer anyhow, but will never stop anyone). In conclusion, don't force Jon to start filtering our sigs, just keep them appropriate for all of our sakes. ~ Dandymcgee

I'm sorry, to both of you guys, but is it really that offensive to someone to where i need to change it? I know for a fact that there are much more foul words then the "B" word circling this forum. I don't think it would be worth all the effort on Jon's part to start filtering signatures because 1 or 2 contain a "bad" word. Besides, I'm using it in a joking context. It doesn't say "Hey b*tch, mop the floor" or something.

Can i strike a deal with you and just get rid of the big size?

EDIT: is this better?

Edited by Paulie