New tool - a PreProcessor

kjactive

hallo wooltown

that's nice, for a moment I thought I did something 'wirdo' in the last update - well no more checking on updates, Project Manager do this for you, notify if one is available and if preferences option 'check updates' is on - a messagebox ask if it's okay to do a update, all one has to do afterwards is to run a small script i PM directory and the update is done - the 'about window 'check updates' is still available too...

I still got the beta directory around as I understand on Jon that there is a difference in compile model and suspect that more updates is comming up but in next PM update I'll add a checkup / notification if the beta system is not present anymore...

Keep on reporting as without I can't improve the application

kjactive :)

Edited by kjactive

Does the "Check for update" work if you are using a proxy as well ?

I don't know but what it does is:

Check for a small autoit3 update script located on my homesite on a daily basis ( Inetget )

If this is available - download to temp path and check revision against application internal revision

If internal and external revisions match you don't notice anything but if not a notification writes in the information line

If option 'Check Updates' is on a messagebox popup - is it okay to do a download and all one has to do is to run a small script in PM path

There is a errorhandle/notification on 'not being able to read' the Update script, as there is a hell lot of other errorhandles in this function to protect against everything I could think off. There is a small problem on update a execute that's currently running ( well you know ) as this process is blocked - that's why the small update script has to be run as this closes PM too

The about window 'check updates' owerrule the daily checking process and should notificate on available / not available updates everytime run and you could check this if you want to check manually...

It's currently only the Project Manager.exe that gets updates and the auto update works on both my home and work computers...

Edited by kjactive

• 2 weeks later...

Major 'Rain in the weekend' update...

New options attached:

Compile with intuition is now attached to the makefile system as a shortcut option or though the menu: with options to change execute icon, change icon version text and attached extra icons as well - no limits - Just make a directory in the local application path called 'Icons' and place the wanted buildin icons into this - these will get auto buildin with the named order Icon_1, Icon_2 ec., but be aware that some icons could extend application bytes a lot and slow down execute speed...

Autoit3wrapper is still supported as one option but as this now acts 'non intuition wrap', I attached a second option to 'Compile with options', this do not make use of autoit3warpper nor other third party autoit3 applications as Au3check, tidy ec. only the aut2exe, reshacker and rc, one has properly already au3checked the script, why do it ones more - but could easy be attached in future...

I made a language support bugs fixed as in some conditions applications could use wrong scripts if different applications with matching names was in the same path...

I cleaned up the Project Manager directory as to all language scripts is now searched in appliaction local path included 'language' directory...

The drawback is that users has to make a manual clean update: remove the old Project Manager directory compleatly, the autoupdate option could not handle that amound of updates this time - sorry

Please download from site:

http://www.sitecenter.dk/latenight/nss-fol...t%20Manager.zip

Edited by kjactive

Hello !

I have this line in my code, but Process manager doesn't recognize it as calling a function, have tested with and without an underscore in the beginning.

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_ACTIVATEAPP,"ToggleHotkeys")

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_ACTIVATEAPP,"_ToggleHotkeys")

The function is in an include files, and the other functions in it is found.

Hallo Wooltown

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_ACTIVATEAPP,"ToggleHotkeys")
GUIRegisterMsg($WM_ACTIVATEAPP,"_ToggleHotkeys")

Yes these function calls are treated to be text strings inclosed as they are with "" and it would take up a lot of process time to look on every word and match it against the functions available list, like dynamically calls and some other speciallities you just have to manually include these functions with the 'function editor' that has a list of every available functions, this process do only has to be done ones and saved into the makefile system then no trouble anymore and a faster search...

The 'Function editor' is found under edit menu...

Edited by kjactive

Hallo WoolTown

I discovered that PM already had a semilare function as to include HotKeySet functions so I attached a search for GUIRegisterMsg declared functions and it seems working alright - could you check it out for me!

Attached a new function to write language scripts along compiled applications if the default path was overruled in the preferences...

Removed the Vertify PP along with PassPhrase to decompilation in the 'Compile with options' window - who wants to vertify anything?

Bug fix - Made an update to all open windows like the 'Compile with options' if a new file was loaded to be preprocessed...

Still needs a clean total install from site:

Edited by kjactive

Hej in my 'dive' to make this application better, Yesterday I tested and uploaded PM with a new option 'to preprocess all Global variables into integers' and it did look alright at my testing but I discovered later on that it did ruin the 'Create language support' option as this new function can't be used on the PM application it self - sorry but if one has updated yesterday please reinstall, I'll give a beer someday!

Still needs a clean total install from site:

Edited by kjactive

Hi @kjactive,

Thought I should just give my compliments on your Program manager (3.1). I have used it to trim down some fat from scripts before using Obfuscator to make them less readable. When it works, it works great..:)

I had to modify this part to have it find the include files. It should probably verify the folders and ask for location if include files are not found.

Local $foo = RegRead('HKLM\Software\AutoIt v3\AutoIt', 'InstallDir')
If $foo = "" Then $foo = RegRead('HKCU\Software\AutoIt v3\AutoIt', 'InstallDir')
Global Const $Au3Path = $foo

As I tend to use Autoit from a removable disk it would be grate if Project manager could read the values from an ini file and understand relative references.

Also, how a bout making a topic in Scripts? It is just a small pain in the but to find this thread. Especially since it does not mention "program manager" in the title..:) hmm, and also a link to the last version at the top of the thread would be better than hunting it down somewhere else..

Best regards

Uten

Hallo Uten

had to modify this part to have it find the include files. It should probably verify

True - I'll come up with something in future...

tend to use Autoit from a removable

Do I get you right, you have more than one autoit system on different removel disks that you exchange autoit3 system related to what program you want to work on - it's a little vital as relative path is absolute not wise here as these paths contain other information to au2exe and autoit3wrapper...

"program manager" topics - yes Project Manager started as an old project called Au3PreProcess and I would like to edit the first treat but I can't do that anymore - to long time ago it started but it's always the last update attached to my signature cureently 3.2 I think and in a short while auto update will be available as an option...

Idears and suggestens is always wellcome, thanks...

Hey,

I think you've got a bug with StringReplace on:

Orginal Path to script:

C:\Projects\Projects.Au3\Pro-S_Hardware_Standard\hardware_0.7.3.au3

And your script says this:

MESSAGE - Public PreProcess done: C:\Projects\Project_Pre.au3\Pro-S_Hardware_Standard\hardware_0.7.3_Pre.au3

that dir doesn't exists so the actual file isn't created.

Thanks,

MadBoy

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)

Hallo Uten

True - I'll come up with something in future...

Do I get you right, you have more than one autoit system on different removel disks that you exchange autoit3 system related to what program you want to work on - it's a little vital as relative path is absolute not wise here as these paths contain other information to au2exe and autoit3wrapper...

"program manager" topics - yes Project Manager started as an old project called Au3PreProcess and I would like to edit the first treat but I can't do that anymore - to long time ago it started but it's always the last update attached to my signature cureently 3.2 I think and in a short while auto update will be available as an option...

Idears and suggestens is always wellcome, thanks...

Yes, I have modified the properties files in scite so I can set a relative path to the autoit version I want to use. I also have moved most of the tools out in their own path. So my structure is.

.\autoit2tools

.\autoit-v3.x.x.x

.\scite

The usage of relative paths are absolutely wise as they enable me (and others that don't use the same machine all the time) to carry my favorite tools with me. I understand the ease registry settings give you. So I thought maybe an override flag in "Project Manager" could do the trick.

if fileexists("ProjectManager.ini" Then $bUseIni=True
I also understand if you want to put it at the bottom of an todo list as you don't need it and probably have other ideas to implement first..:)

I have ( and I guess quite a lot of others) turned of signatures as people started to have "flashy" rather than informational content in them, so links there are to no use for me..:)

Take care,

Hallo Madboy

I think you've got a bug with StringReplace on

So you did and a hard one too - this will take some effort to find as this is a lot of places that has to be changed - what happens in the code is that I exthange:

StringReplace('C:\Projects\Project_Pre.au3\Pro-S_Hardware_Standard\hardware_0.7.3_Pre.au3','Project_Pre.au3','.o',0,-1)

and as you can see should take the rightmost and exchange but it don't - I'll look into it...

Uten - In next update I've attached a new option to overrule autoit3 inireg base setups in form of a ini script, this should take care of your trouble...

The 'Check for update option' will now update the compleate system...

In next update rev. 3.2.0.2 I attached a macro system - auto include macro scripts that inserts into a menu column that can automate a lot of things as to make different copies of the same scripts, preprocess with different options and do a compile with different setups all from one single script with a few commands...

I just want to finish up these four things before doing an upload - in a day or two, I'll get back...

I just uploaded a new revision with a lot of new things attached as well as some bug fixes...

A small correction for next Release, The mid list "Builin Functions" is missing a "t" it should be "Builtin Functions".

Ohh yes - I need stronger glasses, well a small correction, it's Buildin with an d - thanks wooltown...

1. option to overrule default autoit3 inireg base settings with a .ini script as placed in scripts local path, overrule the default settings/path as I discovered that some users work with removable disks to different setups - Uten ( look under Overrule inireg in the topics, example ini script is included in this topics page ), I attached a link to the Project Manager homepage last in 'License' page too.

2. bug fix to path search procedure that in some special cases could ruin the process - should be fixed Madboy, anyway your provided path did run perfect on my laptop conditions...

3. Attached a macro system/language that with a few powerfull commands ( 21 ) can do a lot of automatic things, an example script is included. The scripts is plain .txt ( notepad ) just placed these in a PM subdirectory called 'Macros' and a macro menu column get attached ready to run the scripts - easy as that.

Commands:

Sleep - pause (in milliseconds)...

Text - Display information in the infoline...

RelativePath - Init a variable to use relative path...

FileIn - Init the script to preprocess variable...

PreProcess - Preprocess the filein script...

ReProcess - Do a repreprocess of filein...

CompileTo - Init Project Manager 'Compile with options' internal variable where to do compile to...

CompileWithOpt- start project manager internal compile action...

DoCompile - Use autoit3wrapper to compile useing directives...

FileDelete - Remove a file...

FileCopy - Copy a file to new location

FileMove - Move a file to new location ( Make renames too )

Icon - Include an Icon to a compile file ( only attached to .exe type )

LoadMakefile - Load and use a makefile script, Filein must be used previous...

CompileWin - Open the 'Compile With Options' window ( Toggle remove )

PreferencesWin - Open the Preferences window ( Toggle remove )

AboutWin - Open the about window ( Toggle remove )

LookUpWin - Open the LookUp window to view,Edit and save the preprocess code ( Toggle remove )...

Topics - Open the topics file...

RunWait - To run DOS commands...

Exits - exit the project manager...

PreProcessOpt - Change preprocess and compile options ( 14 settings available )

As one can see - looks abit like autoit3, some commands are redirections and other dynamically calls to internal function - why use the sticky fingers when all could be done automatically and the macro system was actually fun to write...

4. The 'Compile with options' automatic buildin icons from script subdirectory 'Icons' is changed to an option though the compile intuition...

Download from site:

One still needs to do a manual total install as the auto update system can't do that kind of updates...

Please do comments and report bugs as I couldn't do without...

Edited by kjactive

A small problem, I added a function in the Function Editor, because the second last version didn't find my function, in the current version it finds the function, but then it adds my function 2 times, perhaps you can add a check for that.

Hallo Wooltown

A small problem, I added a function in the Function Editor, because the second last version didn't find my function, in the current version it finds the function, but then it adds my function 2 times, perhaps you can add a check for that.

There is an exclude function to this, it shouldn't be posible to add functions twice...

I'll check up on that function has a hole of some sort - What's the name of the function, please...

kjactive :rolleyes: