Stupid Question from a noob

Bennie

I just started to read thru some help files and this forum, but i didnt find what i was looking for. (prob cause i cant read well :D lol)

Im looking for a script that just presses the keyboard buttons 1 thru 5 (1 2 3 4 5) in order, with a delay of 1500ms... I know how to put in a delay, just not a Press button function..

So all im working with now is a script that sleeps, than sleeps and sleeps some more :P

If someone could give me a pointer or an example of a script like this that only does 2 buttons that would be great!

Sorry if im too noobie...im just learning

I just started to read thru some help files and this forum, but i didnt find what i was looking for. (prob cause i cant read well :) lol)

Im looking for a script that just presses the keyboard buttons 1 thru 5 (1 2 3 4 5) in order, with a delay of 1500ms... I know how to put in a delay, just not a Press button function..

So all im working with now is a script that sleeps, than sleeps and sleeps some more :P

If someone could give me a pointer or an example of a script like this that only does 2 buttons that would be great!

Sorry if im too noobie...im just learning

Well, you've come to the right place :D

Let me direct you here first:

Send

And if that doesn't help, try this:

For $i = 1 to 5
Sleep(1500)
Send($i)
Next
oÝ÷ ÚÌ¢·¬jezÚ.׫²Ö§u»­m«"q©eÊ;¬µ©ÞÆקuçoz»"¢z­Ƣ÷ºÚ"µÍÛY
ML
BÙ[