Kiekko.tk

Teme

• Developers

Hi! I want kiekko.tk codes, www.kiekko.tk. Please I need :D

(bad english)

- Teme

Better not tell you what I want ... :P

But what are you on about ? It this an Autoit3 related question ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

How do u want us to help? Don't worry we deal with retards everyday who don't specified what they want u r not the only one lol

For someone with so little time and so few posts, you need to keep your comments to yourself.

The person said their English was bad.

Might want to re-read what you wrote before making comments about retards.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

http://hockey.tk/ is english version!

What are the codes you want? What do you mean by codes?

Or can you tell us what you want to do?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

i want aimbot, every shoot -> goal

Sounds like you are asking for somene to write a program for you. That's not me I'm afraid.

I don't understand the purpose of a bot which plays a game for you. Does it mean that you can set the bot off while you get on with some work? On the other hand, I could understand writing a bot which does the work for you while you play a game.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Game: http://kiekko.tk/?lang=en ---> Play Hockey . It's finnish tactical icehockey game.. Test it

I want to: Aimbot, which shoot the puck goal's pillar via goal..

Pretty hard to explain..

Bot would be like pressing space -> lock the mouse to the goal's pillar. So then I just shoot it to goal..

You can make different too.. The thing is to do goal easyer..

Sry my english :">

HI! Please guys help us out:) it is a java-based internet hockey game(very attractive actually). Il explain for what me and others want(yea i know there is no reason why somebody have to do it, but maybe someone is so nice and have some time to do a gift for us;).) Aimbot (like for Counter Strike etc) so goals are easyer or some other scripts what would make easyer to score a goal! Yea,bot make game boring but sometimes its fun to use it :P . So if somebody would be so nice and write some small program (script) or something, then We would be very thankful!

Ravenous