Compiling a script with multiple icons

Hi 'Piano_Man' , If I understand your question well, you want to use several icons. You can do this with FileInstall for each Icon or you take a DLL from your system (not bigger than 5 KB) Open it with the free program 'Resource Hacker', then you put so many icons into this DLLs as you wanted, then you can get the position of icons in this dll with enumicons.au3. Bye Johannes

Johannes LorenzBensheim, Germanyjlorenz1@web.de[post="12602"]Highlightning AutoIt Syntax in Notepad++ - Just copy in your Profile/application data/notepad++[/post]

Hi 'Piano_Man' , If I understand your question well, you want to use several icons. You can do this with FileInstall for each Icon or you take a DLL from your system (not bigger than 5 KB) Open it with the free program 'Resource Hacker', then you put so many icons into this DLLs as you wanted, then you can get the position of icons in this dll with enumicons.au3. Bye Johannes

Thanks, that 'Resourse Hacker' program is pretty nice...

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]