Mouse positioner

Look, fairlyfrank, loco-whatever gave you a perfect example in your last topic. I gave you an example also, to quote almost every member on the forum

We are not your scripting slaves

If you want to build something, do it yourself, look stuff up in the helpfile, look into Autoit 1-2-3 and look over those lessons. Your script isn't just going to magically appear because you asked for it. I regret helping you out in your last topic..

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

Look, fairlyfrank, loco-whatever gave you a perfect example in your last topic. I gave you an example also, to quote almost every member on the forum

If you want to build something, do it yourself, look stuff up in the helpfile, look into Autoit 1-2-3 and look over those lessons. Your script isn't just going to magically appear because you asked for it. I regret helping you out in your last topic..

Kurt

no no if you feel like im making you a scripting slave that is not true, i want to get some experiance and with those little scripts you kindly make i will make it into a mult tasking progam and no it's not the same as the other post i had

I want to have an active mouse position thing that tells me where the mouse is by x,y.

• 1 month later...

this is actually something quite simple, you should attempt to work on things yourself more. Throwing everyone's little scripts into a multi tasking program, still isn't you mkaing them yourself. I just typed this up, I can't test it on my laptop becuase it is running Windows XP Media Center and for some reason the tray tip function doesnt work for me. Remember to use the help file more often.

CODE
;if you want the coordinates relative to the GUI set to 0, set to 1 if you want absolute screen coordinates.

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0)

;to close the script

HotKeySet("{F5}", "Close")

While 1

;get the position of the mouse

$pos = MouseGetPos()

;display the position of the mouse using tray tip, ensures that its isplayed above everything else

TrayTip("Mouse Pos:", " X: "& $pos[0] &" Y: "& $pos[1], 1000)

Wend

Func Close()

Exit

EndFunc