UDF won't return proper Arrays..

_Kurt

Hello guys,

I've been trying to find a solution to my problem for hours. After hours and hours of testing, I gave up and here I am, asking for help. I guess this is some sort of pre-release of my SpellCheck library. These are my first UDF's that return arrays so be gentle :P . After I created the functions, I realized that they take WAY too long because of _InetGetSource. I then searched the forum and found another spellchecker that uses MS word, and runs 10x faster. I would than consider this as an experiment since the speed is ridiculously slow. _SpellCheck.au3 consists of:

• _NumberMistakes() -=- Retrieves the amount of mistakes in $string
  • _MistakeSuggestion() -=- Retrieves suggestions for the mistakes in $string
  • _GetMistakes() -=- Retrieves which words are misspelled
It all works fine, except for _GetMistakes. It's not properly returning the array, well I'm not too sure what's wrong with it. I'm asking someone a little more advanced in autoit to take a look at _GetMistakes and find out why it won't work.

Thanks in advance,

Kurt

*EDIT* 200 posts :D

Edited by _Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

It all works fine, except for _GetMistakes. It's not properly returning the array, well I'm not too sure what's wrong with it. I'm asking someone a little more advanced in autoit to take a look at _GetMistakes and find out why it won't work.

_GetMistakes() returns an array for me. Your problem might be somewhere else.

#include <Array.au3>
$string1 = "testt misster"
$mistake = _GetMistakes($string1)
_ArrayDisplay($mistake,"mistake")

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

No, this uses a website to check for mistakes. I was saying that I had found a different Spellchecker that uses Com objects.

I still cannot find why the array isn't returning the proper stuff. I've different ways of trying to return the array, sometimes it returns nothing and no errors occur, other times it looks to be correct but I get an error saying that the array was badly formatted.

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..