AIM/MSN Chat Logger

I was searching here to see if there were any script examples for either type of logger, and I've had no luck due to the >3 character requirement per search term. So, I've come here to see if anybody knows of any that are already made or snippets that would accelerate development of one.

I have friends that use my PCs and need to be able to read what is said on them.

Also, I put a trial of CyberSitter on one PC, and found it to be more malware than anything when trying to uninstall it.

Oh, and please no "this is malware, rabble rabble rabble."

Edited by Grineyfase

A chat logger is not considered a keylogger. But I still see no reason for an external logger, they both come with their own logging system.

Infinity is a floorless room without walls or ceiling.Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

• Moderators

Post #1: Searched for that as well, searched all 9 pages

Post #2: I expected to hear that, as it said at the bottom of my post.

Post #3: I thought of adding that to my post, knowing that would be a response as well.

Anyone going to help me?

Post #1 of yours: Where's your attempted code?

Post #2 of yours: No

Post #3 of yours (that you haven't posted yet): Here's what you need

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.