pixelklik

Every control has an ID. If the program is not using controls, but drawing directly on the form using button images, that is not intrinsic by any means. I have never seen a non-game program that does not use standard Windows common controls.

"Pixel clicking" does not make much sense. Do you mean you want to click on a specific coordinate?

MouseClick("left", $x, $y). Just figure out the coordinates if you are truly unable to get control IDs.

it must pixel click on algemene informatie

www.members.lycos.nl/roberthertzer/clairify.bmp

Hey man 3 MB BMP? You are crazy! It can be converted to 32 KB PNG!!

Back to topic:

If AU3Info says nothing then with Winspector find what message and wparam/lparam is corresponding to this button and then make _SendMessage() with this discovered message and wparam/lparam

Edited by Zedna

Every control has an ID. If the program is not using controls, but drawing directly on the form using button images, that is not intrinsic by any means. I have never seen a non-game program that does not use standard Windows common controls.

For your information:

I know about such applications. For example Datawindow object in PowerBuilder. This Datawindow is for working with database but it can contains also buttons etc. In AU3INFO is it as One control (also with all buttons edits in it).

Edited by Zedna

why cant nobody help me making a pixel klik that i whot i ask:p(its citrix environment)

If it's CITRIX enviroment then I think you must use only MouseClick at defined position (it's problem when changing size of window) or do some PixelCheckSum of area with your button and then in FOR loop search for area with the same PixelCheckSum.

I can't help you more with this.

hihi i hear you could do a pixel checksum and with that you could do a mouse click .

i wanna make aleft mouse click on algemene informatie could you help me making this i dont know where to start.

Pixelchecksum wouldnt help atall. =3
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

Pixelchecksum wouldnt help atall. =3

It can be used with risk of some probability of problems.

Or instead of searching area with the same PixelCheckSum he can Search area with every pixel the same as pixels in area of that button. So search for exact image on the screen. But I think this will be VERY slow!!

It can be used with risk of some probability of problems.

Or instead of searching area with the same PixelCheckSum he can Search area with every pixel the same as pixels in area of that button. So search for exact image on the screen. But I think this will be VERY slow!!

I thought pixelchecksum detected pixel changes.

PixelChecksum(0, 0, 10, 10)
While PixelChecksum(0, 0, 10, 10)
WEnd
MsgBox(0, "", "")

Nothing would happen unless there was a change in pixels over the area.

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

I thought pixelchecksum detected pixel changes.

PixelChecksum(0, 0, 10, 10)
While PixelChecksum(0, 0, 10, 10)
WEnd
MsgBox(0, "", "")

Nothing would happen unless there was a change in pixels over the area.

You didn't understand my idea:

1) before making script he must compute PixelCheckSum value of area with button "by hand" - with helper script

2) in his script make FOR loop where he will find area with the same PixelCheckSum value discovered by helper script from 1)

I know there could be some problems (color depth, possible another area with the same PixelCheckSum value and so on)

but for some situation it can work

Edited by Zedna