ControlSend

Dae

Doesn't seem to be working in v3.2.2.0. I built a script from here in v3.2.2.0 and it didn't work. It appears the ControlSend is sending it to the active window, not the window to the handle given. Like I'll highlight some text in Notepad, wait 3 mins, and it'll move the arrow keys in Notepad, not WoW. I built the script in v3.2.0.0 and it works great.

Anyone know why?

I double checked (5 times actually) and it just won't work with that version.

You can always just try using the normal Send() function instead of ControlSend() because right now you aren't giving it a ControlID. ControlSend($handle, "", ControlID, "{UP DOWN}") is more what ur looking for. I can't remember off the top of my head what it is for WoW though :| I think its just 1 but not fully sure. Also, its a little extensive, I myself posted one on Rpg-E a long time ago and it just uses {SPACE} for jump every 60s and it does fine XD Used it myself through many AV and never been suspended.

You can always just try using the normal Send() function instead of ControlSend() because right now you aren't giving it a ControlID. ControlSend($handle, "", ControlID, "{UP DOWN}") is more what ur looking for. I can't remember off the top of my head what it is for WoW though :| I think its just 1 but not fully sure. Also, its a little extensive, I myself posted one on Rpg-E a long time ago and it just uses {SPACE} for jump every 60s and it does fine XD Used it myself through many AV and never been suspended.

Well I don't want to use Send() because I would like to alt+tab and do things. Using ControlSend() v3.2.2.0 or Send() it will only send it to the active window.

Point is, something changed from v3.2.0.0 to v3.2.2.0 that broke ControlSend()'s ability to send a key to a window.

I don't need another bot. I said I got it working no problem. I just couldn't get it working with the newest version. Isn't that odd?