Control Under Mouse

My task is simply to control PC Suite to automate my tasks.

However, this software is not using standard controls which I can use as identifiers to click on the icons shown. You will find that AutoIt Windows Info doesn't show any information where the mouse is.

Please see attached images for details.

Thanks a lot!

post-19597-1168288987_thumb.png post-19597-1168289788_thumb.png

Edited by naturelover

Hi,

ich sehe Du kommst aus Deutschland wie ich - also lass uns Deutsch sprechen. Hast Du auch die richtigen Opt-Einstellungen. Schau mal ind er Hilfe unter AutoitSetOption bezüglich der Koordinaten, die können nämlich innerhalb eines Fenster oder allgemeiin den Desktop als Bezugspunkt verwenden. Ansonsten wäre ein kleiner Skriptauszug hilfreich.

Es gibt allerdings auch Fenster, die allervorderster Front, in der obersten Ebenen des Desktop agieren wie Video, bei der z.B. die herkömmlichen Screencaptures scheitern. Hilfsmittels um die Position der Maus zu bestimmen kann Dir das kostenlose PixLin von http://www.shopping.mueller-norbert.de/ sein - ein virtuelles Lineal. Vielleicht kannst Du ja auch mit ComtrolClick arbeiten

Herzlichst Johannes

Edited by jlorenz1

Johannes LorenzBensheim, Germanyjlorenz1@web.de[post="12602"]Highlightning AutoIt Syntax in Notepad++ - Just copy in your Profile/application data/notepad++[/post]

Hi,

run this script and put the mouse cursor on your position and you should get the position

Pause(2000)
$pos = MouseGetPos()
MsgBox(0, "Mouse x,y:", $pos[0] & "," & $pos[1])

You kann you use a virtuell lineal too - see link. Johannes

Johannes LorenzBensheim, Germanyjlorenz1@web.de[post="12602"]Highlightning AutoIt Syntax in Notepad++ - Just copy in your Profile/application data/notepad++[/post]

Hi Johannes,

You gessed it wrong. What made you think I came from Germany?! :)

I understood your posting though :D

Thanks very much! It works well, but can't be generic for new versions to come. I'll live with it temporarily.

:D

Edited by naturelover

• Moderators

Hi Johannes,

You gessed it wrong. What made you think I came from Germany?! :)

I understood your posting though :D

Thanks very much! It works well, but can't be generic for new versions to come. I'll live with it temporarily.

:D

Well, you're going to need to write you a Pixel* function + MouseClick/MouseClickPlus/ClickInControl function in order for it not to be "generic" seeing that it is a "non-standard" control, even then, it will probably look "generic".

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Well, you're going to need to write you a Pixel* function + MouseClick/MouseClickPlus/ClickInControl function in order for it not to be "generic" seeing that it is a "non-standard" control, even then, it will probably look "generic".

Sorry, I missunderstood something on my display Johannes