Which tools do you use to script?

Perhaps it is a naïve question but, I was wondering yesterday or so: Which tools like winspector, ToDoList or ControlSpy (every other that is not include in the stable or beta version, or recommended like CVS or ResHacker) do you all use to help you out to script? How do you use them? Did you attempted to integrate some of them into SciTE? And if yes, How did you managed to do that?

This post inspired me. If I have posted the same question (I have conducted a three hour - real time: 1.5 hours - search through all the fora), MODs, just close this thread... and I apologise for the inconvenience... I'm just asking for new and perhaps powerful tools to improve my scripting skills (I'm just an amateur).

Thanks in advance,

Qsr Nrwn

Rev 127 Et factum et prælium magnum in cælo: Michaël et angeli ejus præliabantur cum dracone, et draco pugnabat, et angeli ejus: 8 et non valuerant, neque locus inventus est eorum amplius in cælo.9 Et projectus est draco ille magnus, serpens antiquus, qui vocatur diabolus, et Satanas, qui seducit universum orbem: et projectus est in terram, et angeli ejus cum illo missi sunt.

I just use Scite, Help file, and occasionally MSDN or Google.

:"> That was a good one... :P For me was obvious that I haven't include the www resources like MSDN or Google because that are (IMHO) bibliographic resources more than a software tool... Thanks for pointing on that.

Rev 127 Et factum et prælium magnum in cælo: Michaël et angeli ejus præliabantur cum dracone, et draco pugnabat, et angeli ejus: 8 et non valuerant, neque locus inventus est eorum amplius in cælo.9 Et projectus est draco ille magnus, serpens antiquus, qui vocatur diabolus, et Satanas, qui seducit universum orbem: et projectus est in terram, et angeli ejus cum illo missi sunt.