Suggestion/question to whoever made the helpfile

The help file is a "CHM" file. It is normally displayed by HH.EXE. "HH" is written my Microsoft. You can talk to them about the way that they made that context menu.

You might find some other app to show you the CHM file.

Edit: btw - I do hate that placement too. I have to click three times to close it from the taskbar.

Edited by herewasplato

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

:) , anything wrong with your ALT+F4 keys? Just wondering. But I guess it's down to habit and preference.

:) , anything wrong with your ALT+F4 keys? Just wondering. But I guess it's down to habit and preference.

When I have my hand on the mouse, I do most everything with the mouse. Once I'm back to the keyboard, Alt-F4 is what I would use. :-)

The touchpad is probably one of the reasons I like to do my work on a laptop rather than on the stationary. Don't have to burn all those calories to move my hand..:)

My desktop setup is even worse. The mouse is on the desk and the keyboard is in a drawer under the desktop. I type without seeing parts of the keyboard. Except when I cannot find a letter... then I pull the drawer all the way out and use the Columbus typing method:

Discover a key and land on it.

Edited by herewasplato

...Columbus typing method:

Discover a key and land on it.

:) Don't think I ever heard that one before. But, yea, understand why you don't want to move your hand back and forth..:D