Knowing when a game is in a loading transition?

Autoer

Hello. I was wondering if I could get any help with this. I am currently attempting to create an AutoIt script for World of Warcraft. I was wondering if anyone could possible post the coding that will let my program know if the game is loading or not.

Also, while I'm posting, can anyone also post how to add a loop into the script that doesn't interfere with the other part of the script?

(I would like to keep pressing tab after the first loading transition, then the 3rd loading transition, and so-on.

Thanks again!

If by loading you mean when the blue bar is going across, maybe color checks for the border of the bar (multiple positions so its less of a chance) but i don't think there's any special thing that occurs to the window when you zone.

Ah, yes, that could probably work.

Will you, or anyone else, for that matter, post the code on how to do this?

Thank for that solution, btw.

There's a good description in the help file, just search for pixel or color.

Here's a quick example of one:

; Wait until something changes in the region 0,0 to 50,50

; Get initial checksum
$checksum = PixelChecksum(0,0, 50,50)

; Wait for the region to change, the region is checked every 100ms to reduce CPU load
While $checksum = PixelChecksum(0,0, 50, 50)
  Sleep(100)
WEnd

MsgBox(0, "", "Something in the region has changed!")
Edited by BALA
[font="Comic Sans MS"]BA-LA[/font]http://ba-la.110mb.comJoin my community, CLICK HEREAlternative links to my site:http://www.ba-la.tkhttp://www.ba-la.co.nrContact me if you would like to help with some of my projects: joeythepirate@gmail.com

There's a good description in the help file, just search for pixel or color.

Here's a quick example of one:

; Wait until something changes in the region 0,0 to 50,50

; Get initial checksum
$checksum = PixelChecksum(0,0, 50,50)

; Wait for the region to change, the region is checked every 100ms to reduce CPU load
While $checksum = PixelChecksum(0,0, 50, 50)
  Sleep(100)
WEnd

MsgBox(0, "", "Something in the region has changed!")
Nice idea, but if he's doing it for WoW as he states, colors are changing as a whole the entire time. Even during the loading screen as the bar goes across. You can try doing a PixelGetColor() on a few different spots and make sure they are all equal to the values you know will be there when its a loading screen. Or you can do a Sleep() I guess if you know a load will come, and just sleep long enough you know they will get to the other side. Can also find a color thats static on your UI and won't move. Such as the X on the Minimap and have each loop you do check if its the right color, if its not then don't loop till its the right color again.