Apologies - very off topic

Marek

Sorry to post this here but its the only forum I can post a new topic. Admins please can you have a look at my account and figure out why I am unable to start new topics in any of the forums except this one ? I have emailed you but to no avail.

To everyone else, sorry for dumping this in here.

Thank you.

• Developers

Sorry to post this here but its the only forum I can post a new topic. Admins please can you have a look at my account and figure out why I am unable to start new topics in any of the forums except this one ? I have emailed you but to no avail.

To everyone else, sorry for dumping this in here.

Thank you.

You will be able to ones you reach 10 posts and become part of group "Full Members"

I would dlete this account & make a new one if problem persists try using a different browser...

Not a smart move .. will reset the counter to 0 :) Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

You will be able to ones you reach 10 posts and become part of group "Full Members"

Not a smart move .. will reset the counter to 0 :)

Thanks for the info. I really dont understand the point of this system. I want to post some scripts I have written in the Examples forum. Are you saying I need to post 10 completely pointless messages in order to be able to do that ?

• Developers

Thanks for the info. I really dont understand the point of this system. I want to post some scripts I have written in the Examples forum. Are you saying I need to post 10 completely pointless messages in order to be able to do that ?

The system was put in place due to the fact that new forum members kept posting in the wrong forum without taking the time to read about the forum purpose.

I will change your group to allow you to post without having to make some useless posts

EDIT Typos

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

you can probably post in chat also. i think it's a good idea, because it gives you a chance to get in and see (and be seen by) the community before you start posting wherever.

The system was put in place due to the fact that new forum members kept posting in the wrong forum with talking the time to read about the forum purpose.

I will change your group to allow you to post without having to make some useless posts

Thank you for doing that for me.

Marek