grab html source?

well _INetGetSource would work good if it was able to use cookies. Is there any way to get the source of a page using cookies without having to load the html. Like stopping the browser from actually displaying it.

?????

Your not loading the HTML. Your using a command to read it from the webserver. (Dale, correct me if I'm wrong on this)

ummm, I'm not comfortable where this is going. It sounds like you are attempting to break into something, or gain access to stuff you are not supposed to. :)

no, its just a page that needs to be logged in to view. like my forum. I already am logged in via IE so if it was possible just to access a page through IE without actually loading it then it would be my solution.

?????

Your not loading the HTML. Your using a command to read it from the webserver. (Dale, correct me if I'm wrong on this)

I'm not Dale, but _INetGetSource is going to bring the info from the webserver into memory.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

I know that the Chat-forum requires you to be logged in, but I used _INetGetSource on this forum when I was

already logged in via IE (months ago), which seems to be what blizzedout wants. So, my point is..it worked.

hmm wait lol it work on this forum 1 sec.

I know that the Chat-forum requires you to be logged in, but I used _INetGetSource on this forum when I was

already logged in via IE (months ago), which seems to be what blizzedout wants. So, my point is..it worked.

I see what you were saying now - sorry a bit dense today. Yes, it will make use of any cookies that you have not cleaned/cleared out.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]