Will pay to have program written!

Lurch

Hello,

I'm looking for someone to program a customized inventory system for me. I do a little programming myself and with a lot of work could probably program it by myself but the problem is I just don't have enough time to do it and it would take me to long with my limited programming experience. I have attached a list of all of the minimum requirements for the program. If you are interested you can e-mail me any questions at herbs_books@yahoo.com If you submit a bid please let me how long it will take and for how much. I will stop taking bids after 1/16/07.

Also, because I love Autoit so much I am giving the winning bidder a choice to take the money or have it donated to Autoit!! If you are like most of us and appreciate the great work everyone has done to make Autoit this is a great opportunity to give something back.

Minimum requirements:

1. Keep inventory lists in both in Excel and text formats.

2. Be able to add and remove inventory by entering barcode number. (Mark as sold or for sale)

3. The ability to search the local inventory list as well as check the inventory listed on other computers running the same program in different areas.

4. Able to mark inventory as sold on the local computer and on other computers running the same program.

5. If inventory is marked as sold on an inventory list thats not on a local computer it must send a notification to the program running the remote inventory list that the item has been sold. With the address were it needs to be shipped to.

6. Have the ability to produce one master list of all inventory in all locations (only accessible with proper password.)

7. The capacity to add unlimited computers/locations to the inventory network.

8. Keep track how much inventory has been sold at each location and for how much. (Only the inventory that is shipped)

9. Program will stop working after one year if updated key code is not entered.

10. Must be user friendly

11. And last but not least who ever writes the program must give up all rights to the program along with the open source. They will not be allowed to sell or reproduce it in any way.

• Moderators

Hello,

I'm looking for someone to program a customized inventory system for me. I do a little programming myself and with a lot of work could probably program it by myself but the problem is I just don't have enough time to do it and it would take me to long with my limited programming experience. I have attached a list of all of the minimum requirements for the program. If you are interested you can e-mail me any questions at herbs_books@yahoo.com If you submit a bid please let me how long it will take and for how much. I will stop taking bids after 1/16/07.

Also, because I love Autoit so much I am giving the winning bidder a choice to take the money or have it donated to Autoit!! If you are like most of us and appreciate the great work everyone has done to make Autoit this is a great opportunity to give something back.

Minimum requirements:

1. Keep inventory lists in both in Excel and text formats.

2. Be able to add and remove inventory by entering barcode number. (Mark as sold or for sale)

3. The ability to search the local inventory list as well as check the inventory listed on other computers running the same program in different areas.

4. Able to mark inventory as sold on the local computer and on other computers running the same program.

5. If inventory is marked as sold on an inventory list thats not on a local computer it must send a notification to the program running the remote inventory list that the item has been sold. With the address were it needs to be shipped to.

6. Have the ability to produce one master list of all inventory in all locations (only accessible with proper password.)

7. The capacity to add unlimited computers/locations to the inventory network.

8. Keep track how much inventory has been sold at each location and for how much. (Only the inventory that is shipped)

9. Program will stop working after one year if updated key code is not entered.

10. Must be user friendly

11. And last but not least who ever writes the program must give up all rights to the program along with the open source. They will not be allowed to sell or reproduce it in any way.

The only thing missing here, is what you are willing to max out at money wise.

:)

Two things:

1. Do as Paulie suggested with rent a coder. (Most of us use AutoIt to speed our day along, as we have little time as well.)

2. Find the time to learn, so that it's made to your satisfaction, and as you make your monies or your life easier, then donate anyway.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.