Problem working with some of the Control Functions

kd123

Hello,

I am using AutoIt for GUI automation for our product,

When I try to execute ControlClick or ControlFocus on some of the controls like SysTrreView it doesnot work

I also need to shift focus through frames inside the product window.

In the ControlListView only GetText and FindText seems to be working. other command options donot produce any results

Can you help me in this

Thanks

KD.

Welcome to the forum..:)

I think you will have to provide product information or a sample script people can work with to get anywhere here. At least I will need something demonstrating your problem to understand it.

Try using control IDs. You can get them using the AutoIt Window Info Tool.

[quote name='Valik' post='301213' date='Jan 31 2007, 10:36 PM']You seem to have a habit of putting things in the wrong place. I feel sorry for any female you attempt to have sex with.[/quote][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][/font]

Thanks for the reply,

I am runnig AutoIt with Perl scripts, I have written a code which works on one computer but gives error on the other..

following is the code -

use Win32::OLE;

my $Au3 = Win32::OLE->new("AutoItX3.Control");

$Au3->WinActivate("PATROL");

my $a = $Au3->ControlClick("PATROL", "", "132");

PATROL is the title of the product window. The ControlClick function here gives problem on one of the computer; the value of $a is also 0.

we have AutoItX3.dll registered on both the machines and have Windows 2000 prof as a OS, can you help me in this.

Welcome to the forum..:)

I think you will have to provide product information or a sample script people can work with to get anywhere here. At least I will need something demonstrating your problem to understand it.