--> IE.au3 Error from function

AzKay

--> IE.au3 Error from function _IECreate (Browser Object Creation Failed)

Basically, Since I formated 2 days ago, I tryed a script using IE.au3, And it errors.

#Include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate("www.google.com")

Any ideas?

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

You'll need to focus on your machine. It will not be an IE.au3 issue.

I think you'll find this VBS code will fail as well:

set oIE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")

oIE.visible=1

You'll probably have better luck troubleshooting it in Google as a CreateObject() issue.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Just tryed it. Cant find anything, Im guessing its something to do with permissions, But im computer admin, so I dont know. Ive tryed going into

Component Service's > Computer (Following a different guide), but I get another error. So I checked the log viewer:

The run-time environment has detected an inconsistency in its internal state. This indicates a potential instability in the process that could be caused by the custom components running in the COM+ application, the components they make use of, or other factors. Error in d:\qxp_slp\com\com1x\src\comsvcs\package\cpackage.cpp(1184), hr = 8000ffff: InitEventCollector failed

Application image dump failed.
Server Application ID: {01885945-612C-4A53-A479-E97507453926}
Server Application Instance ID:
{4D3A4A08-C6BB-437E-8635-45D47CE9C56A}
Server Application Name: COM+ Explorer
Error Code = 0x80004005 : Unspecified error
COM+ Services Internals Information:
File: d:\qxp_slp\com\com1x\src\shared\util\svcerr.cpp, Line: 1259
Comsvcs.dll file version: ENU 2001.12.4414.308 shp

Im guessing thats got something to do with it.

Ok, problems back. Ive realized, it works fine IF I already have an instance of IEXPLORE.exe running. Or else, I get those errors.

I thought, I would install IE7, to see if it would make any difference, ( Install missing files? ). But no avail. This is getting annoying, having to have an IE window open each time I want to use a script that uses IE.au3.

Might want to stick in an _IEErrorHandlerRegister() to see if you get a more detailed message back from COM -- then plug that into Google and see what you get...

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble