Color Clicker

can anyone give me a code toput in my program that will auto click a color

I'm just learning myself so I'm not sure this will help but if you search the help file for "pixel search", the second result is a function reference for the pixel search. This should show you how to get the co-ordinates of a specified color, you can then use those co-ordinates to simulate a click on that region.

If you had searched the helpfile for what danpaul23 suggested then you would've found a function named

PixelSearch. Using the piece of information returned by that function together with the function which does

the mouse-clicking part*, you should've been satisfied.

* - search in the helpfile using the two most logical words you can make up, or follow the just as logical

structure of the helpfile to find out the mysterious name of this function.

lol

*cough cough* help file*cough*PixelSearch*cough cough*

Edited by MethodZero

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]