Compiled script graphics on non AutoIt users computers

O.K., so I recently wanted to show some friends some of the programs that I have made, but they don't need the source code, and all of the pictures that were in the original folder.

Is there a way to include them in the compiled script (not having to have a folder containing them, just having them in the compiled script)?

Edited by Kickassjoe

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

O.K., so I recently wanted to show some friends some of the programs that I have made, but they don't need the source code, and all of the pictures that were in the original folder. Some of them are telling me that the pictures that are meant to be displayed aren't displaying.

Do all of the pictures have to be in the folder that they were in when the script was uncompiled? Or am I doing something wrong?

You have two options, give them the pictures, or re-compile the script but this time FileInstall() them

can you give an example

like, if I wanted to include a file named bg.bmp (dir C: \game\data) into a compiled script named game.exe (dir C: \game), how would I do that? err... how would I use this file in the script???

I will be testing it out.

Edited by Kickassjoe

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.