Someone with lots of experience please help

Ok here is my problem situation:

I am trying to do a script to run an update on my MGTO game- Magic the gathering Online

I can open the program no problem.

The first screen opens and control under mouse is all blank, only way I can make it work is using mousclick and setting x,y coords... the problem is IF server is not reachable a popup happens saying "server unreachable try again?

again this window has NO information in under mouse controles and window details does NOT change.

Is there a way or a script to get the information I need?

Please help. I have read 176 pages of sample scripts, 16 pages of au2 pages, over 500 pages of general help... in short I have been reading for over 26 hours now, Im frustrated, tired, and about to say autoit CANT do it as some people have said it can be done but didnt give any assistance to doing it.

I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a smile.Arguing on the enternet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win your still retarded.If I like it I will use it, if I dont it keeps me warm when I burn it.

I bet that not everyone in all of the reading you have done in the past 26 hours has just said "it can be done" and not even pointed the person they were helping in the right direction... (giving them links to ocrs, the memory udf, etc.) but anyways, search the "scripts and scraps" forum for "ocr", that should help you out, don't know much about the memory udf, but if you want to use pixelsearch or pixelchecksum, look in the help file.

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

Thanks zedna.

here are some SS with info:

This is the first screen (when program starts) as you can see under mouse controles is blank.

Here I will click "launch" button easy with mouseclick coords BUT if server not avaialable a popup comes.

Posted Image

After clicking "Launch" it will load the files needed (I want au3 to wait till this is finished) Notice the window name does not change.

Posted Image

This shot is the 3rd screen EULA, here I will click "I Agree" button (after updates are loaded- time will vary week to week)

Posted Image

After clicking I agree this screen comes out, this will download and update the game. again notice the name does not change. This can take anywhere from 2 mins to 1 hour depending on how large the update is and my conection speed at the time of update.

Posted Image

This is the final screen before logging on. Now the name has changed but still NO information under mouse controles- ALSO here I will enter user name and password to log on... if no server or disconected another box pops up AND The name (top screen) changes each update. so the V2.... is different everytime it is run and updated.

Posted Image

Thank you and hope you can help.

Kickassjoe- pixel check would work and be nice IF the screen image changed. note the images above, the first 2 screens do not change.

Where is "scripts and scrapts" or are you refering to example scripts?

Edited by Casper2400

I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a smile.Arguing on the enternet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win your still retarded.If I like it I will use it, if I dont it keeps me warm when I burn it.

• Moderators

I can't remember what version of AutoIt it was, but from that version on, the Developers being tired of seeing people make ludicrous game bots, and seeing the poor code that stemmed from it, had programmed AutoIt to make it harder for botters to script their scripts. Hiding all the Class ID's and ClassNameNN's to make it even harder for them to try and control their bots in an active "gaming" environment. The hope was that it would frustrate the bot "scripter" (can't call themselves programmers if AutoIt is all they (think) know) enough to leave the AutoIt Community.

I'm sure if you delve into the world of C* that you will find exactly what you are looking for. Good Luck.

Edit:

Forgot to finish a sentence.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Do you not see the little grey box that pops up and has a % on it? Am I missing something, or is that a change in color? (between the first and second screen)

Yea, forgot that the name changed to example scripts, must have been a brainfart.

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

Thanks guys I tested it and tried many different approaches..

CODE
Run ( "C:\Program Files\Wizards of the Coast\Magic Online\magic.exe" ) ;start mtgo update

WinWaitActive("Magic Online Install/Update Agent", "")

Sleep ( 1000 ) ;had to add this as autoit is not waiting for the window to be active

MouseClick ( "left", 698, 411, 1, 0 ) ;clicks launch button

WinWaitActive("Magic Online Install/Update Agent", "")

Opt ("ColorMode", 0) ;0=RRGGBB color, 1=BBGGRR color

$checksum = PixelChecksum (550, 292, 550, 292 ) ;left, top, right, bottom

While $checksum = PixelChecksum ( 550, 292, 550, 292 )

Sleep(100)

WEnd

If $checksum = ( "60656E" ) Then

MouseClick ( "left", 547, 441, 1, 0 )

ElseIf $checksum = ( "C8C8C8" ) Then

EndIf

This runs the prog no problem. I had to add a sleep because its not waiting for the window to be active.

It clicks the launch button (I disabled my connection to get the error pop up box)

and the mouse just sits there doing nothing.

If the box comes up (which IS a color change) I want it to click the "try again" button.

If the box DONT come up (meaning it went through, the color will again change and here it will click the "I agree" button as seen above.

However it is not seeing the color change from "launch" to "server offline"

Is my code wrong?

Thanks.

Chaanged to:

$coord = PixelSearch ( 550, 292, 550, 292, 0x5696A1 )

If $coord = ( "5696A1" ) Then

sleep (200)

ElseIf $coord = ( "60656E" ) Then

MouseClick ( "left", 547, 441, 1, 0 )

ElseIf $coord = ( "C8C8C8" ) Then

EndIf

Still getting same results. mouse just sits there and does nothing.

Posted Image

Edited by Casper2400

I can't remember what version of AutoIt it was, but from that version on, the Developers being tired of seeing people make ludicrous game bots, and seeing the poor code that stemmed from it, had programmed AutoIt to make it harder for botters to script their scripts. Hiding all the Class ID's and ClassNameNN's to make it even harder for them to try and control their bots in an active "gaming" environment. The hope was that it would frustrate the bot "scripter" (can't call themselves programmers if AutoIt is all they (think) know) enough to leave the AutoIt Community.

I'm sure if you delve into the world of C* that you will find exactly what you are looking for. Good Luck.

Edit:

Forgot to finish a sentence.

It's still easy as hell to make a bot for a program or game if you have programming experience in any language, to make it work on autoscript.

@Casper2400

I recommend you use to check some pixels by using PixelGetColor, or search for a group of pixel (I.e. the ok button on the last screenshot)

I tried the checksome and was told it wont work.

I tried the pixelsearch and its not seeing the pixel change.

I actually did some messing around and got this:

Do

PixelSearch ( 550, 292, 550, 292, 0x5696A1 )

If Not @error Then

EndIf

PixelSearch ( 550, 292, 550, 292, 0x6065E )

MouseClick ( "left", 700, 560, 1, 0 )

Until PixelSearch ( 550, 292, 550, 292, 0xC8C8C8 )

However NOW the "until" expression dont work.

I got it to continue clicking the button BUT when the server does connect, the pixel changes to 0xC8C8C8 and autoit is still clicking the button.

So I am getting closer. but NOW the until statement is wrong and I am trying to figure it out.

Now I have tested this:

$coord = PixelGetColor ( 700, 410 )

If $coord = ( "16777215" ) Then

sleep (100)

ElseIf $coord = ( "6318446" ) Then

Do

Until $coord = ( "6055278" )

ElseIf $coord = ( "6055278" ) Then

EndIf

and it clicks button (when I pause and turn enternet on) it clicks again when screen changes it is still clicking???

I want it to stop the loop if the coord is true.

Here is what I have thus far... thanks to all of you so far for the help.

CODE

Do

$coord = PixelGetColor ( 700, 410 )

If $coord = ( "16777215" ) Then

sleep (100)

ElseIf $coord = ( "6318446" ) Then

ElseIf $coord = ( "5594727" ) Then

MouseClick ( "left", 600 , 490, 1, 0 )

EndIf

Until $coord = ( "6055278" )

MouseClick ( "left", 460, 420, 1, 0 ) ;clicks I agree button

Now... If it loses connection it knows to click a button, if server is down it knows to click a button and repeats this process.

when it gets to screen image3 it should mouseclick but its not. just idles.

Am I missing something, is the loop still waiting for color change?

Thanks

Thank you so much guys.

Here is what I have now:

CODE
; Script Start - Add your code below here

Global $Paused

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause") ; pauses the program, click again to unpause.

Func TogglePause()

$Paused = Not $Paused

While $Paused

Sleep(2000)

WEnd

EndFunc ;==>TogglePause

Run ( "C:\Program Files\Wizards of the Coast\Magic Online\magic.exe" ) ;start mtgo update

Sleep ( 1000 ) ;had to add this as autoit is not waiting for the window to be active

WinSetState ( "Magic Online Install/Update Agent", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE )

MouseClick ( "left", 550, 290, 1, 0 ) ;clicks launch button

Do

$coord = PixelGetColor ( 550, 290 )

If $coord = ( "4557205" ) Then ; Launch Button color

sleep (100)

ElseIf $coord = ( "16777215" ) Then ; could not resolve server error

MouseClick ( "left", 540, 440, 1, 0 )

ElseIf $coord = ( "5133148" ) Then

MouseClick ( "left", 450 , 370, 1, 0 ) ; lost connection to server error

ElseIf $coord = ( "13158600" ) Then

EndIf

Until $coord = ( "13158600" )

MouseClick ( "left", 300, 500, 1, 0 ) ; I agree button

Do

$coord = PixelGetColor ( 550, 290 )

If $coord = ( "5133148" ) Then

MouseClick ( "left", 450 , 370, 1, 0 ) ;lost connection error

EndIf

Until WinActive ( "Magic Online V2." )

WinSetState ( "Magic Online V2.", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE ) ;maximize screen

Sleep ( 500 )

Send ( "USERNAME" ) ;enter username

MouseClick ( "left", 500, 420, 1, 0 ) ; sets mouse to password

Sleep ( 500 )

Send ( "PASSWORD" ) ;enter password

Sleep ( 500 )

Which works great, if no connection OR lose connection it knows to fgind the buttons and move on.

However this next part of the code is not working (and it should basically be the same as above:

CODE
MouseClick ( "left", 500, 450, 1, 0 ) ;log on button

Do

$coord = PixelGetColor ( 560, 415 )

If $coord = ( "7240324" ) Then ; Cannot establish a connection

MouseClick ( "left", 620, 460, 1, 0 ) Then ;try again

ElseIf $coord = ( "2632497" ) Then ;lost connection to the server

MouseClick ( "left", 600, 420, 1, 0 ) Then ; try again

EndIf

Until $coord = ( "14671840" )

When I disconnect my enternet to force a server connection error, it does nothing...

Can you see a problem in the code?

Thank you

ha ha ha, turned out my coords were off. I did a small snipet from the help file

to pop up a box to tell the actual dec. code for the point.

Thanks a lot all of you for the great help. I have it working (enough to get me by) while I am away.