Round off corners?

Hey, Ive got my self a gui that has $WS_POPUP as a style, and I was wondering, is there any way I could make the corners of it rounded off instead of a plain box? My stupidity has brought me to a point where I couldn't figure out how to use Xskin and I feel too newbish to ask valuater for help XD

so really, Is there a style or something I can use to round off the corners of my gui?

also: How do I do those cool transition effects when the window open/closes? I saw it on DandyMcGee's Game once....

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

also: How do I do those cool transition effects when the window open/closes? I saw it on DandyMcGee's Game once....

There are some functions in (I think) user32.dll that allow for some cool window effects. Look in the "Examples" Folder in the installation dir.

hehe...I cant find what your pointing to XD Is DLLcall what I should be looking for or what? XD XD XD

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

You will find how to round corners Here

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

oooo thank you, and valuater, and gafrost XD thanks thanks thanks thanks !