Is there a problem with selling the app you make with autoit?

madmax

I wanted to find out if you are aloud to sell the application you create in autoit? I plan to donate money useing the link on the home site. But I want to find out before I push further into builds of my application. I do not want to infringe on any copyrights.

Thanks

What program have you created that you believe is worth selling?

It is a game bot. But its in Alpha still at this time. I have to say its working great and I have a few more things in the core of it to add and fix. I am on build 0.9 right now, so its still a little off from its first full version 1.0

Selling programs made with Autoit may not be a crime, but selling a commercial game bot probably is.

If you wanna make a bot keep it to yourself and use it. If you make it public it gets really easy to be patched.

[quote name='Valik' post='301213' date='Jan 31 2007, 10:36 PM']You seem to have a habit of putting things in the wrong place. I feel sorry for any female you attempt to have sex with.[/quote][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][/font]

Selling programs made with Autoit may not be a crime, but selling a commercial game bot probably is.

If you wanna make a bot keep it to yourself and use it. If you make it public it gets really easy to be patched.

Good point!