Starting a func without waiting that it ends?

Adlib is the closest thing to concurrency available. It's faux-concurrency, though (Technically, all concurrency is faux without multiple processors, but I digress). AutoIt wasn't designed with concurrency in mind, so resource access and wonderful topcis like that are not addressed in the same way they would need to be if resources were to be accessed multiple times simultaneously.

Most projects that utilize multipile files could be combined into one file. Exceptions would include anything that would surpass the limitations of a single AutoIt script, such as more than 1 GUI, more than 64 files open, etc.

Just because you can do it in one file doesn't always means it's a good idea. It's best to judge each situation, and figure out if you want to call functions, include from a 2nd source file, or include a helper binary to execute a job.

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.