select value from webpage drop down menu

malachi

Is is possilbe to select a value from a web drop down menu as shown below? Maybe I'm not looking at the correct area of the webpage to define the seletion name I want to pass information to? Any help or advice would be appreciated, and let me know if I need to supply more info.

<td width="30%" align=right>Assign To  </td>

<td width="70%"align=left><select name=ddCWAssignTo size=1

style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 8pt; width:88" onchange="ModifyRecordset()">

</select></td>

I was using some of the examples from the _IESelect, but can't quite get the process to work.

Also, I plan to have a textbox to set the variable for the user name that will be poulated from the database, then try to pass that username via the variable to select from the available drop down selections. Is that possible? :)

Is is possilbe to select a value from a web drop down menu as shown below? Maybe I'm not looking at the correct area of the webpage to define the seletion name I want to pass information to? Any help or advice would be appreciated, and let me know if I need to supply more info.

<td width="30%" align=right>Assign To  </td>

<td width="70%"align=left><select name=ddCWAssignTo size=1

style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 8pt; width:88" onchange="ModifyRecordset()">

</select></td>

I was using some of the examples from the _IESelect, but can't quite get the process to work.

Also, I plan to have a textbox to set the variable for the user name that will be poulated from the database, then try to pass that username via the variable to select from the available drop down selections. Is that possible? :)

anyone have any ideas? is this a lost cause?