How do I write a script?

HaOHaO

Can anyone teach me how to write a script for AutoIt 3? Anyone have a tut or something that can at least let me learn something? If you do have a tut, please post it here.. Thanks and bdw what do I use to write scripts? Pls answer my question T_T

cAn AnYoNe TeAcH mE hOw To WrItE aN aUtOiT v3 ScRiPt ThAt I wAnTeD?

Can anyone teach me how to write a script for AutoIt 3? Anyone have a tut or something that can at least let me learn something? If you do have a tut, please post it here.. Thanks and bdw what do I use to write scripts? Pls answer my question T_T

Look at Welcom to AutoIt 1-2-3, you will find a link to it in my sig. There are alsdo tutorials in the help file.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

The help file doesn't have any thing that could help me.. tell me which one to use.. too many x_X

Hi,

I just started using AutoIt last week. It's the first time I've written script. I just finished my first real program today. It's confusing at first but gets easier quickly. Try the tutorials in the help file first. Just peruse the help file. There are a lot of examples that you can try out and try to understand. I learned a lot just by running the examples and altering them to see what affect the changes would have.

Things will get easier soon if you just keep going.

Good luck.

Paulie, Im wrting a script to hack a game zz

danpaul23, Where is the Helpfiles? inside the Examples?

That is a very vague answer, I mean want do you want it to do?

The helpfile ins included with autoit and can be found in Start>Programs>AutoitV3>Autoit Help File

Or a Web-based version can be found here: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/

I want the script to change a command of a address. And thanks for the link you gave coz I cant find my helpfile T_T

Edited by HaOHaO

I want the script to change a command of a address. And thanks for the link you gave coz I cant find my helpfile T_T

c:\program files\autoit\autoit.chm?

You said you could not find your help file. I pointed you to it. It's in <your choice of installation path>\autoit<v3>\autoit.chm.

Asking questions in this forum and claiming you can't find the help file is... Well lets say it's best to find that help file a bit fast..: :)

EDIT: Typo

Edited by Uten

zZz Actually what I want the scripts do is to change a cammand of an address from subtract to add and change another address to something useless address when I press a button.. AutoIt v3 Can do it right? T_T Can anyone give me a guide on it? The tuts in the helpfile doesn't helped me at all T_T

Edited by HaOHaO

zZz Actually what I want the scripts do is to change a cammand of an address from subtract to add and change another address to something useless address when I press a button.. ...

:)

I mean when Im playing a Rakion ( A Online Game ), I press a button then one address of the Rakion will change command. Like when its suppose to subtract,insteads it adds. And when I press another button, one of the address will become useless.. I got all those address, I just need to know how to write the script T_T

EDIT: I'll need to change the script to a exe in order to do that but I want to know how to write the script T_T

Edited by HaOHaO

If you're changing Internet fields, you could look into the IE commands in the help file. There's lots of things you can do with them including changing web addresses and clicking buttons on a webpage.

[font="Comic Sans MS"]BA-LA[/font]http://ba-la.110mb.comJoin my community, CLICK HEREAlternative links to my site:http://www.ba-la.tkhttp://www.ba-la.co.nrContact me if you would like to help with some of my projects: joeythepirate@gmail.com

• Moderators

I was trying to get past the ebonic talk in this topic... but have to ask...

WTF is T_T?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.