Need more documentation

Hi

I am a newbie with AutoIt. I read all the online documentation, but there are some important questions left. I would be grateful for any link or documentation.

But I shall first tell what I wwant to do, and so maybe you could tell to me f it is possible to that with AutoIt or not.

I would like to store a list of documents and their application, something like this:

Main.doc word.exe

Goals.doc word.exe

Model.isf inspiration.exe

Planning.xls Excel.exe

This list should appear somewhere, a datagrid, a word or excel document, so I could modify it easily. I would like to print each member of this list, with a PDF printer driver, and with a tool like PDFill, I would like to join all the PDF file in one.

I cant use a solution like copy and paste (with link or not), in a main document. It would be easier, but if I do that I have problems with the Inspiration documents.

Do you think this application could be done with AutoIt? Any link or doc who can help me to writ this application?

Thanks a lot

I am a newbie with AutoIt. I read all the online documentation, but there are some important questions left. I would be grateful for any link or documentation.

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/downloads.php

Install AutoIt and then you will find this GREAT HelpFile with lots of examples:

"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit.chm"

You can find out which program is used for which extension in the registry and then write it to an Excel spreadsheet. I think there's a UDF lying around somewhere...

Er... Stupid question, but what is an UDF?

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/downloads.php

Install AutoIt and then you will find this GREAT HelpFile with lots of examples:

"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit.chm"

I found interesting things in User Defined functions, thanks :)