Pixel Question

I searched around for a post but couldn't find the one I was looking for. I'm using $checksum = PixelChecksum(594,395, 628,428) to check an area.

I want it to search the area every few seconds to see if the area has changed and matches a bitmap image, then show a message box. Anyone have an example of this?

I searched around for a post but couldn't find the one I was looking for. I'm using $checksum = PixelChecksum(594,395, 628,428) to check an area.

I want it to search the area every few seconds to see if the area has changed and matches a bitmap image, then show a message box. Anyone have an example of this?

What do want the script to be doing during the "off" time, when it is not doing the checksum? If there is nothing else to do, just put a sleep() in the loop and exit the loop when you get the change you're watching for. If there is other work to do in the meantime, use the AdLibEnable() function to check periodically.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I wanted to set this to a hot key so I could turn it on and off. So when it's searching it keeps checking the area, but I don't want it to do the action if I just mouse over the area, I want it to do it only when the area checked matches a picture. If anyone has ideas let me know.