Stupid question(s)

Maxvan1

This is a really stupid one, but if you didnt ask how would you know...

How do you know the x/y value of the mouse when using the mouse click script? I need it to click the adress bar.

Few others... Can I pixel search for anything other then a color. For example, I want to find all colors except white...

then, how could I make it so if it did find anything other then that color, make it takes a screen shot?

And last, but not least... can I have autoit compile a list of numbers and enter them numbericly... I want to have it put 1 in the search bar, then 2, then 3, then four, then five, then six.... And so on, numbers 250-1000. Or would I have to manualy enter the numbers in the script?

Basicly what I want to do if make it so it changed at the end of the adress bar from 250-1000 so I can guess the websites that are valid. (for example, looking for a post in the forum, showtopic=###### then if it finds one it will take a screenshot and I can go back to the valid sites...)

This is a really stupid one, but if you didnt ask how would you know...

How do you know the x/y value of the mouse when using the mouse click script? I need it to click the adress bar.

Few others... Can I pixel search for anything other then a color. For example, I want to find all colors except white...

then, how could I make it so if it did find anything other then that color, make it takes a screen shot?

And last, but not least... can I have autoit compile a list of numbers and enter them numbericly... I want to have it put 1 in the search bar, then 2, then 3, then four, then five, then six.... And so on, numbers 250-1000. Or would I have to manualy enter the numbers in the script?

Basicly what I want to do if make it so it changed at the end of the adress bar from 250-1000 so I can guess the websites that are valid. (for example, looking for a post in the forum, showtopic=###### then if it finds one it will take a screenshot and I can go back to the valid sites...)

AU3Info.exe was released to do it.u can find the tool in ur install direstory.

BTW,I don't recommend u to locate the address-bar using difinedx/y for most of the windows are movable and 'sizable' ,you can use controlclick or send{F6} instead of move cursors.

i cannot realy understand what your mean in 2nd question,can PixelGetColor does it?

for more number typed in bar,you can try:

;insert the code here which provides you a edit focus. 
for  $i=1 to 2000
send($i)
next

sorry.im a newb.i dunno if my words useful.

Edited by AU3Newbie

AU3Info.exe was released to do it.u can find the tool in ur install direstory.

Hmm easy enough, thank you. What about the others? Thank you both. I also found that there is a help section in the installed file (they are nice lol...)

Edited by Maxvan1

Hmm easy enough, thank you. What about the others? Thank you both. I also found that there is a help section in the installed file (they are nice lol...)

any options in [] can be omitted.if u r not certain what number to type,why not ignore the little number u 've filled?

:)

The help file is really helpful ,although my native language isnot English,there's little trouble in reading .I think u will surelly like it.

The help file is really helpful ,although my native language isnot English,there's little trouble in reading .I think u will surelly like it.

Well some are really helpfull, others dont help at all. Like the controlsend one, it doesnt tell you how to do it at all.... I tried to make it

Controlsend {DELETE} but it just comes up with an error, varriable undefined (dont know what that means?)

Well some are really helpfull, others dont help at all. Like the controlsend one, it doesnt tell you how to do it at all.... I tried to make it

Controlsend {DELETE} but it just comes up with an error, varriable undefined (dont know what that means?)

("") is needed.

ControlSend ( "", "", ID is needed here, "{DELETE}")

-- --- -------need------ -------------

("") is needed.

ControlSend ( "", "", ID is needed here, "{DELETE}")

-- --- -------need------ -------------

Nice, got the first part done. Now I just need to make it insert the numbers, pixelsearch, and take a screenshot...

So, how can I make it insert the number one, then on the next loop insert the number two, and on the next number three, and so on... Is it possable, or do I have to just put it in by hand? I got it to put in one number by just doing ControlSend ( "", "", "", "{#}") but if I want to do hundreds of numbers it would not make sence to do that. Any ideas?

what do you mean?

Since I do not know what's your target bar to input in,i write some code for you with notepad as demo.you can change it to meet your own need.

here's the code:

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
Run("notepad.exe")
WinWaitActive("classname=Notepad")
sleep(200)
for $i=0 to 1000
    send($i&"{enter}")
Next

I've test it!it runs very well.you can modify it to your own.

look at http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...7&hl=screen for screen shots. Why do u need to to check if there is no white on the screen? To do that, just call pixel search and look for white (0xFFFFFF). If it finds it, you know it's there or not.

Hallman

If it is a valid URL then the website shows a picture, but if it is not it says "page cannot be found, blah blah blah" So, I found the color of the text box for the page cannot be found. I want it to search for that color, and if it DOES NOT find that color(meaning that the site is valid) I want it to take a screen shot. sorry for confusion.

Here is where I am right now... First, it clicks the URL bar twice, deletes the last three numbers, and inputs 626 (or whatever number I wanted). It presses enter and waits for the page to be displayed. It does a color search for 0xE0E5E8. this is where the problem is... when you add the 0x at the begining it makes the color a teal. the color I need to find is E0E5E8, NOT, 0xE0E5E8. But when I try to use just E0E5E8 it comes out with an error.... I will attach what I have so far... (BTW f11 is my paste hotkey)

Edit: I found if I change it to looking for the white, meaning there is a picture, then it will take a screenshot. Rather then not taking a screenshot if there was not a grey... the script was like a double negative... messing it up... My next step is making it put in the numbers 1-1000, without me having to do that manualy. That I have NO IDEA how to do... So I will finish this one up and then start a new thread on that... Thanks for your help.

Edited by Maxvan1