Au3lib

logonui

This is gonna make me sound really stupid but is there a help file or something for AU3Lib because i have looked through the forums and looked at the example scripts for it and i am still confused.

I am trying to automate an installation that has a load of tick boxes in a ListBox i want to untick one of them and then continue with the script but i cannot work this out. Any help would be appreciated, its not that i cant be bothered to look and work things out i am just really really stuck

Cheers in advance

Lee

Edited by logonui

This is gonna make me sound really stupid but is there a help file or something for AU3Lib because i have looked through the forums and looked at the example scripts for it and i am still confused.

I am trying to automate an installation that has a load of tick boxes in a ListBox i want to untick one of them and then continue with the script but i cannot work this out. Any help would be appreciated, its not that i cant be bothered to look and work things out i am just really really stuck

Cheers in advance

Lee

Post your request in script section relative to autolib and paul1a answer to you

hi

for help on the au3lib you need to check the source files of the lib , they are well explained

i assume in listview you mean checkmarks? , which are on left side in front of the values?

if yes : try this

GUICtrlSendMsg($listctrl, $LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE, $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES, $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES)

_GUICtrlListViewSetCheckState($listctrl , 0, 1)