larrys bmp2rgn for more than one pic?

Hi folks,

is it possible to draw a transparent shadow around a pic? I have two images, one 150x150 jpg file (nopic.jpg) and an transparent image showing a border(rahmen.bmp). Using the Larry's script only shows one picture:

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
DIM $_gui[10]

$_gui[0] = GUICreate("",127,136,-1,-1,$WS_POPUP)
GUICtrlCreatePic(".\nopic.jpg",0,0,127,136)
GUISetState()

GUICtrlCreatePic(".\rahmen.bmp",0,0,127,136)
$a = DLLCall(".\BMP2RGN.dll","int","BMP2RGN", _
            "str","pics\rahmen.bmp", _
            "int",0, _
            "int",0, _
            "int",0)

SetWindowRgn($_gui[1], $a[0])
GUISetState()

Sleep(2000)

Func SetWindowRgn($h_win, $rgn)
    DllCall("user32.dll", "long", "SetWindowRgn", "hwnd", $h_win, "long", $rgn, "int", 1)
EndFunc

Is there a way to combine these two images like the example shown in goal.jpg?

Many thanx!!!!

Laetterman

post-11897-1169472540_thumb.jpg

Hi folks,

is it possible to draw a transparent shadow around a pic? I have two images, one 150x150 jpg file (nopic.jpg) and an transparent image showing a border(rahmen.bmp). Using the Larry's script only shows one picture:

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
DIM $_gui[10]

$_gui[0] = GUICreate("",127,136,-1,-1,$WS_POPUP)
GUICtrlCreatePic(".\nopic.jpg",0,0,127,136)
GUISetState()
GUICtrlCreatePic(".\rahmen.bmp",0,0,127,136)
$a = DLLCall(".\BMP2RGN.dll","int","BMP2RGN", _
            "str","pics\rahmen.bmp", _
            "int",0, _
            "int",0, _
            "int",0)

SetWindowRgn($_gui[1], $a[0])
GUISetState()
Sleep(2000)

Func SetWindowRgn($h_win, $rgn)
    DllCall("user32.dll", "long", "SetWindowRgn", "hwnd", $h_win, "long", $rgn, "int", 1)
EndFunc

Is there a way to combine these two images like the example shown in goal.jpg?

Many thanx!!!!

Laetterman

I don't mean to over-simplify, but couldn't you just combine them in photoshop or something, and then use the new image the way you want to?

mh, can i combine a rgn and a pic? doesn't work for me... i just would like to a shadow effect to cd cover pics. there are several pics each in a seperate gui on the desktop. via double click the music starts playing this album. i don't want to add a shadow with photoshop for every new album, thought thihs is possible with autoit

i already wrote and everyday use an autoitscript to show up all covers of my local music. i didn't told it because i thought it has nothing todo with the question, but maybe without it it's too hard too understand. So I have 80 different covers for 80 albums, and the possibility for easy adding of new covers. So it's NONSENS to add a shadow by using a grahical programm for every picture!!! Thought there is maybe an clever solution to make them look more plastic. In fact it should be like making a gui shape with bmp2rgn (for the shadow, whitch is the same for every picture, because all pics have the same size) and add (combine) a pic to this region (the music cover, which is always different). I'm no advanced coder so i thought maybe you have an idea, but using photoshop is shurely not the solution