radio select question

I'm getting frustrated because I know this should be easy. I've been trying to figure it out for awhile. I just want to select a particular radio button.

I'm getting the following error:

--> IE.au3 Warning from function _IEFormElementRadioSelect, $_IEStatus_NoMatch

CODE
#include <IE.au3>

$sURL = "http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=sv_b_0/102-5993488-0177751?ie=UTF8&node=241582011"

$oIE = _IECreate($sURL)

$oForm = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE, 3)

_IEFormElementRadioSelect ($oForm, "Start(s) of Title Word(s)" , "select-title")

The problem is that you are using the exact text of the radio button and not its value. Using IE builder ( I think I mentioned that its useful before) I can see the value is field-title-words-begin . That makes your code...

#include <IE.au3>

$sURL = "http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=sv_b_0/102-5993488-0177751?ie=UTF8&node=241582011"
$oIE = _IECreate($sURL)
_IEFormElementRadioSelect ($oForm, "field-title-words-begin" , "select-title")

I know what its like to bang your head against a seemingly simple IE.au3 thing... don't worry you'll get it.

While ProcessExists('Andrews bad day.exe')
	BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
	SoundSetWaveVolume('Louder')
WEnd

The problem is that you are using the exact text of the radio button and not its value. Using IE builder ( I think I mentioned that its useful before) I can see the value is field-title-words-begin . That makes your code...

#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = _IECreate($sURL)
_IEFormElementRadioSelect ($oForm, "field-title-words-begin" , "select-title")

I know what its like to bang your head against a seemingly simple IE.au3 thing... don't worry you'll get it.

Thanks for your help and encouragement. I'm still getting the same error message when I try to run the revised script. Also, I've wanted to use the the IE builder program but I'm not sure how to install it. I'm unable to open the file after I download it. The .rar extension is not recognized.

Hmm are you using an older version of autoit? I'm using the newest and have tested that script as working... I think Dale released a new version of IE.au3 with the new release so if your running an older version with the older IE.au3 that could do it. Also .rar formats are opened by a program called winrar. Do a google and you'll find it easy. Its like winzip; all .rar files are compressed. Once you unrar the file you are left a folder with an au3 script called IE builder, just run it.

If you are using the newest version can you post the entire scite output?

Thanks

While ProcessExists('Andrews bad day.exe')
	BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
	SoundSetWaveVolume('Louder')
WEnd

Hmm are you using an older version of autoit? I'm using the newest and have tested that script as working... I think Dale released a new version of IE.au3 with the new release so if your running an older version with the older IE.au3 that could do it. Also .rar formats are opened by a program called winrar. Do a google and you'll find it easy. Its like winzip; all .rar files are compressed. Once you unrar the file you are left a folder with an au3 script called IE builder, just run it.

If you are using the newest version can you post the entire scite output?

Thanks

Okay, I don't have the winrar program so that must be the problem. Thanks for the clarification. I'm excited to try it out when I get a minute.

Okay, I don't have the winrar program so that must be the problem. Thanks for the clarification. I'm excited to try it out when I get a minute.

I got the ie builder program downloaded and it looks like it will be useful but it's not clearing up my confusion about my original problem. I've tried the suggested script and every other option and permutation I can think of but can't figure out what the heck I'm doing wrong. It seems so simple but I'm not making any progress.