Mirc question

I'm looking for a way to make Mirc send a message into a chat channel, while the window is minimized. Could anyone tell me if there would any way to dp that?

thanks in advance!

i think i have a few scripts i wrote for use with mirc at home, but i'm at work right now. have you looked at the scripting in mirc? I used to do most stuff for irc with that instead of autoit.

If you would have a script that would do that, it would be a great help to me. And no, i havent looked ito it myself to be honest, because i just need it for one application now and i find it a bit of a waste of time to start learning the mirc scripting for this purpose only.

BUMP

Sorry, I'm a forgetful bastard and didn't even get on the computer at all last night. If you want, my AIM details are in my profile here, if you want to shoot me an aim after 5 pm pacific time, it will go to my phone, and that will be my reminder. Even if i don't already have the script that you need, I should be able to help you do what you want; either with AutoIT or MIRC directly. Sorry again man.