Guisetcontrol appeared on what version?

babito

It will probably work in a version released before the renaming of the GUI-functions, which I believe

was done in 2004, 2005 or something. Just take a look in the helpfile and I'm sure you could manage

to find the equivalent function-names, making your script work again without the insane time-travel

and "downdating".

Edited by Helge

I tried installing the older versions (autoit-v3.0.100,autoit-v3.0.101,autoit-v3.0.102) and scanned the help files but with no luck. i even asked for the beta version (103) but it contained the newer commands ex guisetcontrol("label"....) = GUICtrlCreateLabel.

Exactly; where's Doc and Marty when you need em, huh ? Anyway, as I said...you could try the rewrite

it to the "new" names and syntax, or you might actually be lucky and find somebody who's willing to do

the job for you, if you show them the script.

Edited by Helge

It will probably work in a version released before the renaming of the GUI-functions, which I believe

was done in 2004, 2005 or something. Just take a look in the helpfile and I'm sure you could manage

to find the equivalent function-names, making your script work again without the insane time-travel

and "downdating".

yeah it should be easy by find and replace but my GUI behaved badly after the update. one thing i noticed is that my OLD working exe was complied using 3.0.103.

Just upload the script as an attachment and let people have the chance to play with it. I might even take

a look at it myself just for old time's sake, but that will have to wait as I'm late for an appointment with

my pillow.

Just upload the script as an attachment and let people have the chance to play with it. I might even take

a look at it myself just for old time's sake, but that will have to wait as I'm late for an appointment with

my pillow.

THanks Helge. Here's the script