IS THERE A WAY?

PixelCheckSum basically see's if an area on the screen changed, to quote the helpfile:

A checksum only allows you to see if "something" has changed in a region - it does not tell you exactly what has changed.

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

I got a tip for you.. What about making a more descriptive topic-title for once ?

"Is there a way ?" To do what ? "I need help with a script !" Well, duh...this is a support-forum

for a script-language. "I need a answer !" Again, this is a support-forum. "Help !" Wah...that's

deep man !

so can u dectect more than 1 pixel?

Why the need for us to quote the helpfile ? Just hit the helpfile, find the suggested function

and read it's description on the very first line.... "Generates a checksum for a region of pixels."

You glow of laziness. Even your nick is probably a result of randomly pressing the keys on your

keyboard, due to the lack of creativity.

edit : fantastic typos

Edited by Helge

• Moderators

I got a tip for you.. What about making a more descriptive topic-title for once ?

"Is there a way ?" To do what ? "I need help with a script !" Well, duh...this is a support-forum

for a script-language. "I need a answer !" Again, this is a support-forum. "Help !" Wah...that's

deep man !

Why the need for us to quote the helpfile ? Just hit the helpfile, find the suggested function

and read it's description on the very first line.... "Generates a checksum for a region of pixels."

You glow of laziness. Even your nick is probably a result of randomly pressing the keys on your

keyboard, due to the lack of creativity.

edit : fantastic typos

:) Classic :D

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.