Scite4AutoIt3 Func list script

lokster

This is just a concept...

scitefunc.au3

As I already have written in the topic description, what this script does, is list the Funcs in the currently active script opened in Scite4AutoIt3.

It is done by using simple regular expression. The script can be adapted to find the functions in other types of languages too. (jus change the regex a little)

For now, I dont know how to tell Scite to go to the selected function when I click its name in the list box, but I think it will be easy.

Just need to dig a little in the Scintilla docs...

Or... if someone already knows how to do it, can tell me :)

• Developers

You are aware that I wrote a LUA script and is inlcuded, that lists all Funcs in the current script (Alt+L) which opens a box and jumps to the Func clicked ?

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

JdeB,

I have occasionally used your LUA but either it or Scite4 itself puts the jumped to function at the bottom of my edit window,

what would be nice is that after the jump to function it would reposition the cursor to the center (vertically) of the window

like the Ctrl-L command in Emacs.

Thanks

Edited by JackB

• Developers

I use the older version of Scite4AutoIt3, which is without the tools. And, yes, now I remember that when I tryed the newer ver. there was such tool in it.

I guess I am trying to invent the hot water again... :)

That Old ? its was added 3/2005 ... :0

But if you ever have a need to add functionality to SciTE via a Script you can use the SciTE Director interface.

This will allow to sent commands to SciTE in the background...

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

That Old ? its was added 3/2005 ... :0

But if you ever have a need to add functionality to SciTE via a Script you can use the SciTE Director interface.

This will allow to sent commands to SciTE in the background...

It's the version that is installed with AutoIt. I don't need, and don't use all these tools that are present in the newer version (for now...)

I will try to make this script fully functional. Just with educational purpose... :)