excel and file path

Ivako

Hi everyone

I am a Newbie in AutoIt and autoit forum .

I am playing with autoit and spreadsheets.here is example what I have done so far

#include"ExcelCom.au3"
$asd = InputBox ("Payroll","Enter your Payroll number")

$filepath = "D:\spreadsheets\"*I want here put $asd vlue*".xls"
_XLpaste($FilePath"xls",1,"a",1,"It Works",1)
Exit

And i want to chose a xls file by inputing name of file in inputbox

Thanx in advance and sorry for bothering

• 4 weeks later...

Hello friend... I'm also very new to this AutoIT... I installed the very new Version3. But i could not be able to find the excel related help from this "Help" files.... Could you pls guide me about this... i had gone through all other functions and i understood... Because of that i'm not able to automate the testing for my applications.... actully i want to automate the web applications by connecting with the excelldata-scripts-testresults and all....

Could you pls guide me to get correct...

Thanks

Manickam

Hello friend... I'm also very new to this AutoIT... I installed the very new Version3. But i could not be able to find the excel related help from this "Help" files.... Could you pls guide me about this... i had gone through all other functions and i understood... Because of that i'm not able to automate the testing for my applications.... actully i want to automate the web applications by connecting with the excelldata-scripts-testresults and all....

Could you pls guide me to get correct...

Thanks

Manickam

Where could i get the help infromation about the "ExeclCum.au3" header file informations and where can i get information for excel related info with the AutoIT

Manickam :whistle: