DCGateway++

Jammer

Well I got a home computer with a cable internet and it has a kickass dchub on lan... And I got my laptop with my wireless and I cant acces the same hub like in my home computer cuz the hub only allows connections from lan... Decided to make a DC++ gateway with AutoIt3.... The person has to leave his home PC on and the AutoIt sends the entrys to the home computer via sockets returns results via sockets ... and so... Is that possible to do without having the DC++ window active? And is that possible at all? I tried to do this but some of the controls (like the search button doesn't get clicked dunno why... its control ID is 1081... I do ControlClick("DC++ 0.674 -", "", 1081) and it doesn't get clicked... Au3Info shows me that its id is 1081... Why? Any1 wanna help me on this project?

Well I got a home computer with a cable internet and it has a kickass dchub on lan... And I got my laptop with my wireless and I cant acces the same hub like in my home computer cuz the hub only allows connections from lan... Decided to make a DC++ gateway with AutoIt3.... The person has to leave his home PC on and the AutoIt sends the entrys to the home computer via sockets returns results via sockets ... and so... Is that possible to do without having the DC++ window active? And is that possible at all? I tried to do this but some of the controls (like the search button doesn't get clicked dunno why... its control ID is 1081... I do ControlClick("DC++ 0.674 -", "", 1081) and it doesn't get clicked... Au3Info shows me that its id is 1081... Why? Any1 wanna help me on this project?

somebody out there who is able to translate this?

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *