Guild Wars Attack Assistant

Klaatu

Guild Wars Attack Assistant

Assists in switching targets once the current target has been killed. Basically, it watches for the death of the current target. Once that happens, GWAA automatically targets the nearest enemy and begins attacking it.

Press the 'v' key (or whatever key you choose) to toggle GWAA on or off. GWAA will automatically switch itself off if there are no targetable enemies within range.

Has the ability to pick up items dropped after an enemy is vanquished. Not 100% reliable by any means, but not the main purpose of the script either.

Tested only in windowed mode; don't know if it'll work fullscreen or not. Start this script only after GW is running and you've entered the game with a character. After that it will continue to function as long as the GW program is running.

Version 1.0 - initial release

GWAA.au3

My Projects:DebugIt - Debug your AutoIt scripts with DebugIt!

• 1 year later...

Very Nice!!!!

Used it for the last couple of days, and I want to tweak it a bit and add a routine that uses my char skills to heal itself when my health falls below a set limit.

Thanks again

lolz u replied to a year and half old topic. GW now support this by checking Autotarget in options.

• 1 month later...

Just trying to see if my signature show up or not...

nope the picture didn't show :P

Umm wow? We have a test thread for stuff like that... Edited by BillLuvsU

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

Chat forum has post min doesn't it? So we don't get spammed by the nublets :P

Just make posts with points in the future...

no way, seriously? Never knew that...

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw