Gui creation in C++

Sardith

I've been messing around with XSkin today to see if I could model (Get something close) to the GUI that was wrote in C++.

If anyone could help me that would be great. Gafrost

GUI in C++ That I want to mimic

post-9212-1169769933_thumb.jpg

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

• Moderators

If anyone could help me that would be great. Gafrost

If you want help from Gafrost, why not PM him?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

It was just a name I pulled out of my head, since he's helped me befor. I've tryed to make a skin with XSkin, made one, it's just the background is still grey. Do I need to edit the skin.dat file or is there a field I missed?

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

Is there any way to round a GUI's corners like in Xskin?

I've looked at

Func _GuiRoundCorners($h_win, $i_x1, $i_y1, $i_x3, $i_y3) ; thanks gafrost
    Local $XS_pos, $XS_ret, $XS_ret2
    $XS_pos = WinGetPos($h_win)
    $XS_ret = DllCall("gdi32.dll", "long", "CreateRoundRectRgn", "long", $i_x1, "long", $i_y1, "long", $XS_pos[2], "long", $XS_pos[3], "long", $i_x3, "long", $i_y3)
    If $XS_ret[0]Then
        $XS_ret2 = DllCall("user32.dll", "long", "SetWindowRgn", "hwnd", $h_win, "long", $XS_ret[0], "int", 1)
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_GuiRoundCorners
Edited by Sardith