hotkeyset("^", "_Function")

while 1
sleep(100)
wend

func _Function
send("{NUMPAD0}")
endfunc

/Rex

You can't have only CRTL as a hotkey. Use "^a" or something else.

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Hi,

#include <Misc.au3>

$dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")

While 1
    Sleep(25)
    If _IsPressed("11", $dll) Then
        MsgBox(0, "_IsPressed", "Ctrl Key Pressed")
        ExitLoop
    EndIf
WEnd
DllClose($dll)

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Hi,

glad I could help.

So long,

Mega

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

th.meger Posting Technique Template:

Hi,

{INSERT MESSAGE HERE}

So long,

Mega

Did you write an AutoIt script to auto-type "Hi," at the beginning of your message and "So long, Mega" at the end? :) When I first came to these forums I thought, "Wow th.meger has a cool signature using so long and his name to make it look like he types it out every time"... then I realized... that's not your signature. Lol, I just think it's kind of cool how you type the same thing every time you post... Maybe I should search the forums for a post you made and didn't sign... you'd better get editing :D(not like there are any that you didn't use the "th.meger Template" for).

- Dan [Website]

Hi,

:) you won't believe it, but I have no template. I still write it every time I post in this or other forums.

So long,

Mega

P.S.: But I'm very fast in typing it. :D

Heh, I knew you typed it every time :) I cheat and just use my sig to sign my name, sometimes I actually have to edit my posts because I accidentally sign "Dan" at the bottom :D Maybe I should just type it out... make your posts feel more genuine when you sign each one individually :D .

Dan

Edited by dandymcgee

- Dan [Website]

Hi,

maybe I should make me an Autoit posting script to automate some things. :)

So long,

Mega