Cracking my Windows Password

DarkAngelBGE

.........................................GTFO N00B

This isn't a General support section, AND YOU BETTER HAVE A DAMN GOOD REASON TO CRACK A WINDOWS PASSWORD :)

Edited by Infinitex0

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]

..............So, you made a bet, and your trying to get us to actually do the work for you.......................................GTFO AND NEVER COME BACK.

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]

Wow you made a bet with your dad!! Oh my god! Gather around everyone, we must get to work ASAP, we must crack the windows password!!!!

(in case you didn't realize, I was being sarcastic)

Kurt

[offtopic]

Lovin' your avatar, Infinitex0!

[/offtopic]

Awaiting Diablo III..

Try safemode with cmd...

format c:

y

That password will be good as cracked.

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

No need for everyone to blow up about.... You all need to chill.

Yes, the kid is a noob. yes, he posted in the wrong forum. yes, his question is vague. and yes, his question could have an underlying motives that aren't very pleasant.

But that is no reason for him to be gang-flamed by 4 people. At least not without an explanation.

@OP

First of all, i want you to scroll to the top of this page, an read the Bolded, Underlined text in the RED banner. that has an exclamation mark :) next to it

If you can't find it, it says this

Posted ImageThis is not a general support forum!

Second of all, Your question is very vague. You say you want to "crack the windows password". Which one? the one on accounts on the Welcome screen? some application? More info is required to ask questions here.

Third, Autoit originated as an automation tool. Though it can be used for other things, (Has GUI capabilities and .dll calling etc. etc.) It has unfortunately become rather popular among dumbasses with too much free time as a tool to write malware such as Viruses, Spyware, Prank programs, Hacks, and bots for games.

This has caused problems for people with the intention to use autoit for good purposes. One main problem being that anti-virus software is picking up autoit applications that are clean and flagging them as viruses, and sometimes even deleting them.

The creator of Autoit (Jon) does not condone the use of autoit for illegal things. And as a result, neither do we. So asking for Cracks/Hacks/Cheats/Pranks is likely to get you flamed(as it has here),Warned, suspended, banned.

Even if you have good intentions with you "password cracking" program, this is an open, public forum, and any Joe Schmo with a click-happy finger could stumble upon a potential brute forcer and use it illegally

So please keep questions regarding Cracks/hacks/cheats/viruses/pranks off of the the forum. Particularly example scripts.

Edited by Paulie

"gang-flamed"

OH S**T, its the AU3Gang WATCH OUT MAN TAKE COVER!!

lol

...........................we need to get jackets

"gang-flamed"

OH S**T, its the AU3Gang WATCH OUT MAN TAKE COVER!!

lol

well you wont get any help here by askin those type of questions , but its okay i understand you didn't know the rules , i ll giv you a hint how to do it but its not easy at all , it has something to do wiith a filename call SAM.just dont comeback answering those type of questions

well you wont get any help here by askin those type of questions , but its okay i understand you didn't know the rules , i ll giv you a hint how to do it but its not easy at all , it has something to do wiith a filename call SAM.just dont comeback answering those type of questions

Chip did not ask the question.

That should be directed to DarkAngelBGE