Display Multiple Line in MSGBOX

AceJosh

Thanks for the reply

This is my script

Msgbox(1,"M Factor","Seat-1 M Factor :" & @CRLF & $answer1 & @CRLF & "Seat-2 M Factor :" & @CRLF & $answer2)

how do get it Seat-1 M Factor : and answer1 in one line

Hmm, you're not understanding the concept of @CRLF. @CRLF is like saying "make new line", so in your case you do not want your @CRLF's between your $var's. So try this:

Msgbox(1,"M Factor","Seat-1 M Factor : " & $answer1 & @CRLF & "Seat-2 M Factor : " & $answer2)

Kurt

EDIT: Minor correction

Edited by _Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

how do get it Seat-1 M Factor : and answer1 in one line

If you want it on one line why do you put a CRLF between them ?

Msgbox(1,"M Factor","Seat-1 M Factor :" & $answer1 & @CRLF & "Seat-2 M Factor :" & $answer2)

EDIT : zhaij...doh.

Edited by Helge

what do you get with conrolGetText?

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]

• Moderators

When I use the Wingettext, I use it to copy to a variable User1... When I reterive it, the information comes out as double Ex: AceJoshAceJosh.

I can't figure out why.

Any advice to this problem is appricated

Reading your previous "Topics" and such, I'm sure we all know what application(s) you are trying to use it on. But in the future, posting such application(s) may get you a quicker response on how to fix your issue(s)... In other words, provide a working example with the application to test on that duplicates the issue you are having.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.