Installer.

Hello,

Could somebody tell me how I can get all my image files e.t.c "in" my .exe. So that I can for example send somebody simply the .exe and it will open up with all the image files, rather than having it pull the images from the script directory in a folder there?

And also, how Can I make my program add its self to the list of programs in windows? as a new object there? (much like any other program).

Thanks in advance,

Sam.

Hello,

Could somebody tell me how I can get all my image files e.t.c "in" my .exe. So that I can for example send somebody simply the .exe and it will open up with all the image files, rather than having it pull the images from the script directory in a folder there?

And also, how Can I make my program add its self to the list of programs in windows? as a new object there? (much like any other program).

Thanks in advance,

Sam.

You can also try to create instalation with Nullsoft Install System (AutoIt install!) or simplier: Setup Factory 6.0 does not request coding. And after install finish, you simply can add command to open your script.

i542

EDIT: All programs are free, so you willn't spend a cent :D (but if you want this gorgeus robot: :) you should pay for it.)

Edited by i542

I can do signature me.