Help with Script

XxSunxX

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

Case $Button1
        MsgBox(0, 'About...', 'All credits go to NightWish for making this Macro/Bot.')

Case $Button2
        Run("notepad.exe")
        WinWaitActive("Untitled - Notepad")
        send("Settings for NightWish Bot Version 0.1{enter}{enter}Auto Attack  Numpad 1 to activate  Set key as CTRL{enter}Auto Loot    Numpad 2 to activate  Set key as Z{enter}Auto Click   Numpad 3 to activate{enter}Auto Pot     Numpad 4 to activate  Set HP pots as 9 and MP pots as 0{enter}Auto Skill   Numpad 5 to activate  Set key as delete{enter}Auto Skill2  Numpad 6 to activate  Set key as End{enter}Auto Skill3  Numpad 7 to activate  Set key as PageUp{enter}{enter} Please note that if you close this you will have to restart {enter}the bot to view this information again{enter} Working on fixing this problem{enter} Also you'll have to close the bot by the toolbar{enter}Working to solve this problem aswell. ")

Global $UnPaused
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD1}", "AutoAttack")
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD2}", "AutoLoot")
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD3}", "AutoClick")
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD5}", "AutoSkill")
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD6}", "AutoSkill2")
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD7}", "AutoSkill3")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func AutoAttack()
    $UnPaused = NOT $UnPaused
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{LCTRL}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoLoot()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{Z}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoClick()
    While $UnPaused
        mouseclick("left")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoSkill()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{DEL}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoSkill2()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{END}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoSkill3()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{PGDN}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc
    EndSwitch
WEnd

I didn't include all of the script, but two buttons are made, my set hot keys only work if I click my [button] settings, and after I click settings I cant click it again, or I cant click my about button again. Then I can't even close the program, I have to close it on the tool bar.

What I want is to be able to always open my [buttons] about/settings and for the hot keys to be able to be activated/stopped whenever (like soon as I open the program or whatever.)

Thanks for reading, XxSunxX :)

Edited by XxSunxX

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Global $UnPaused

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

Case $Button1

Case $Button2
        Run("notepad.exe")
        send("Settings for NightWish Bot Version 0.1{enter}{enter}Auto Attack  Numpad 1 to activate  Set key as CTRL{enter}Auto Loot    Numpad 2 to activate  Set key as Z{enter}Auto Click   Numpad 3 to activate{enter}Auto Pot     Numpad 4 to activate  Set HP pots as 9 and MP pots as 0{enter}Auto Skill   Numpad 5 to activate  Set key as delete{enter}Auto Skill2  Numpad 6 to activate  Set key as End{enter}Auto Skill3  Numpad 7 to activate  Set key as PageUp{enter}{enter} Please note that if you close this you will have to restart {enter}the bot to view this information again{enter} Working on fixing this problem{enter} Also you'll have to close the bot by the toolbar{enter}Working to solve this problem aswell. ")

WEnd

• Moderators

You didn't even include my functions. I tried putting them in like 3 different ways but it still does the same thing. Could someone please help me with this? :)

You keep saying help, but really you just want someone to do it for you... post what you have done (insertion wise) and comment where it is failing.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

MsgBox(0, 'About...', 'All credits go to NightWish for making this Macro/Bot.')oÝ÷ Ù.ßÚÞ']x+mjëh×6Func AutoLoot()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{Z}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

I wonder where that "$UnPaused" came from eh?

I'm not taking credit for that, as it was simply a minor alteration from the help file, but seeing as you simply are asking everyone else to make this for you, insult the regulars who help you, and then include the "All credit goes to nightwish", I'm beginning to dislike you. And 'm normally a very pleasant person.

You still haven't apologized nor said thank you.

For those who don't know,

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40338

You didn't even include my functions. I tried putting them in like 3 different ways but it still does the same thing. Could someone please help me with this? :D

WTF, com on over and put some food on my table and I might consider it :)

The script you posted was full of logical errors. And you start complaining about me not including stuff. :D

You better post some really good stuff quick. Until you do and give @Pauli and the rest a real apology your on my ban list.

Have fun..

Why tell you sorry when you jackasses started it. If you can only insult people then GTFO the forum. All I want is a little help you all can't do anything but insult me. YES I suck as AutoIt. KNOW WHY!!? This is my second day. Say it with me!!!! Second day!!! Yay lets celebrate and have some cookies. Now that were full and joyful lets try again. Could anyone "Please" help me with my script...Wheeeeee? :)

• Moderators

Why tell you sorry when you jackasses started it. If you can only insult people then GTFO the forum. All I want is a little help you all can't do anything but insult me. YES I suck as AutoIt. KNOW WHY!!? This is my second day. Say it with me!!!! Second day!!! Yay lets celebrate and have some cookies. Now that were full and joyful lets try again. Could anyone "Please" help me with my script...Wheeeeee? :)

Second day with AutoIt... Last day for help. Sounds like an eulogy.

I do have some advice for you.

1. RTFM

2. If you have a question, post "Your" attempts at trying (you've not done that in this thread, only posted what you had so far, and asked others to implement it for you).

3. Keep RTFM

4. If any of the above is too much for you, then take a few anger management classes, and come back and see us if they worked.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Will there be milk included with the cookies? And what type of cookies are we talking about here? Oreo's? Dad's cookies? Chunky? Let's hear a better description of these cookies before you start offering us some.

Kurt

Edited by _Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

"Sseeccoonndd ddaayyyy" Hmm, nope not working for me, sorry bud.

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

Cookies:

Milk

Oreos

It won't be my last day for help, just because 2-4 people don't like me doesn't really matter. Unless you 2-4 are the only ones who ever answer and got no life outside these forums and sit there just waiting for a "noob" at AutoIt to ask for help and then insult/give him help that he has to actually fix up and doesn't know how.

You see, helping a "noob" is to actually teach him how to use the script or give him the "whole" script. Unlike you guys, most people actually want to help people but yall's impression is more like -L1k3 0mg th4t n0ob i5 5tup1d!!! L3ts 1n5ult h1m and giv3 h1m sc1rpt5 h3'll ju5t 4sk ab0ut-. How about actually trying to help someone? Seeming you live in the forums because your always the same ones to answers everything, I think you need to improve on helping because if you think you can help good then your wrong. I HAD A DREAM!!!! Lol.. :)

Cookies:

Milk

Oreos

It won't be my last day for help, just because 2-4 people don't like me doesn't really matter. Unless you 2-4 are the only ones who ever answer and got no life outside these forums and sit there just waiting for a "noob" at AutoIt to ask for help and then insult/give him help that he has to actually fix up and doesn't know how.

You see, helping a "noob" is to actually teach him how to use the script or give him the "whole" script. Unlike you guys, most people actually want to help people but yall's impression is more like -L1k3 0mg th4t n0ob i5 5tup1d!!! L3ts 1n5ult h1m and giv3 h1m sc1rpt5 h3'll ju5t 4sk ab0ut-. How about actually trying to help someone? Seeming you live in the forums because your always the same ones to answers everything, I think you need to improve on helping because if you think you can help good then your wrong. I HAD A DREAM!!!! Lol.. :)

Whoa bud, cool off on your rant before you get a reported and possibly suspended. Try to stay on topic a bit more.

Edited by BALA
[font="Comic Sans MS"]BA-LA[/font]http://ba-la.110mb.comJoin my community, CLICK HEREAlternative links to my site:http://www.ba-la.tkhttp://www.ba-la.co.nrContact me if you would like to help with some of my projects: joeythepirate@gmail.com

• Moderators

You see, helping a "noob" is to actually teach him how to use the script or give him the "whole" script.

1. Help those whom help themselves (first)

2. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for the rest of his life. (Your first lesson was to RTFM... You failed)

You have an AutoIt / Forum misconception... We don't "have" to give you anything. A "whole" script? Now why in the hell would we write you an entire script to give you what we want? Self gratification that we did a good deed for the day :) ? I've done it in the past, but that's because I was a "noob" as well, the difference being, I wanted to learn, not just be handed something that did what I wanted, this way I got a core understanding of what was going on. But this took me understanding all the functions that I needed to use, which in turn was me reading the manual/help file and a lot of googling. My helping others, helped me to understand.

You will probably find some moron that will post exactly what you want without you having to put forth an effort, but you definitely don't deserve it.

Edited by SmOke_N

Suspended for...?

For bing abusive like...

Lol....WOW I LOVE YOU GUYS. Your stupid and smart!! Woot!

that.

You said that this is your second day with AutoIt. Is it your second day with any scripting/programming language? If it is, may I suggest you try something like Visual Basic to learn basic syntax, control loops, arrays, functions, etc?

The reason I suggest this is, there are a ton of tutorials for Visual Basic. Once you understand VB, AutoIt is much easier to use.

You can get Visual Basic Express for free from Microsoft.

Global $UnPaused

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

Case $Button1

Case $Button2
        Run("notepad.exe")

WEnd
 Func AutoAttack()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{LCTRL}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoLoot()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{Z}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoClick()
    While $UnPaused
        mouseclick("left")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoSkill()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{DEL}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoSkill2()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{END}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoSkill3()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{PGDN}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc
    EndSwitch

There. UTen's EXACT example with your functions added. Was that so hard. (That's a statement, not a question)

Line 38 (File "C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Desktop\NWBot2"):

WEnd

Errior: "Wend" statement with no matching "While" statement.

^^^^Proves how people give me scripts that dont work and expect the "noob" to fix them. Give me a second to test some things...

*No I'm not saying people ARE SUPPOSE to give me scripts. I just saying when someone says "HERES YOUR DAMN FULL SCRIPT NOOB" shouldn't it atleast work? :)

For bing abusive like...

that.

You said that this is your second day with AutoIt. Is it your second day with any scripting/programming language? If it is, may I suggest you try something like Visual Basic to learn basic syntax, control loops, arrays, functions, etc?

The reason I suggest this is, there are a ton of tutorials for Visual Basic. Once you understand VB, AutoIt is much easier to use.

You can get Visual Basic Express for free from Microsoft.

No its not my first day. I have used many language programs. Action script/ACTool scripting (forgot type)/etc, but AutoIt has one messed up help, its example is totally different from what it tells you. :)