Autoit and Mplayer

thibeaz

hey autoit users. I need some help. I've been working on a script to open media files and have then run in mplayer. My only problem is that I can't figure out how to actually send the selected media files into mplayer and have it run. and if possible is there a way to embed the mplayer video window into the gui. Thanks in advance for those that answer

--------------

Zach Thibeau

http://portableappsworld.com Admin and Developer

Very Astute. (Sarcasticly) I know all that I mean I need a way to get it so my selected media is opened to mplayer I mean I got it half way so that it runs mplayer but not playing the selected file. I want to find out how I can possibly get my selected file to run in mplayer

• Moderators

Very Astute. (Sarcasticly) I know all that I mean I need a way to get it so my selected media is opened to mplayer I mean I got it half way so that it runs mplayer but not playing the selected file. I want to find out how I can possibly get my selected file to run in mplayer

(Pissy) If you look at any of the links that I sent you too, and read any of the code that you said you've looked at, nearly every one of them show you how to open a audio/video file with another program. So, NO, you don't know.(/Pissy)

Run

+

File Location of MPlayer

+

Parameter break = space

+

File to open

or

Look at ShellExecute().

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.