Mouse clicks to inactive window

Tazo

Is it possible to send mouse clicks to an inactive window using X,Y coordinates? Unfortunately, the buttons (images on a page in Internet Explorer) I want to click do not have Control IDs or text, so ControlClick is useless. All help is appreciated. :)

Is it possible to send mouse clicks to an inactive window using X,Y coordinates? Unfortunately, the buttons (images on a page in Internet Explorer) I want to click do not have Control IDs or text, so ControlClick is useless. All help is appreciated. :)

As soon as you click on a window, it becomes active.

Ah, I wish it worked as well for me as it did for all the other posters lol. I have:

AutoItSetOption("MouseCoordMode", 0)
_MouseClickPlus("Fiji - Windows Internet Explorer", "left", 459, 428, 1)

But no luck. :)

Have you considered using the IE.au3 UDFs ?

Can you link me to the IE.au3 UDFs?

and what are UDFs?

edit: ah, just found it, user defined functions

OK I just found the post, I will try those out and post back in a minute.

Forgive my noobness, you guys have been awesome so far, especially with the super fast responses :)

Edited by Tazo

Unfortunately, this is a special website that doesn't seem to be compatible with the IE libraries.

It displays everything frame.

<FRAME name=main marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="start.htm" noResize><FRAME name=poll marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="poll.htm" noResize scrolling=no><FRAME name=poll2 marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="pol.htm" noResize scrolling=no>

If I'm missing something, all help is appreciated.

Edit: This is the source of the frame once I've logged in:

<script src=../i.txt></script><script>st()</script>

This is for racewarkingdoms.com so if anyone else has already written something like this I'd appreciate it if you pointed me in the right direction.

Edited by Tazo

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, this is a special website that doesn't seem to be compatible with the IE libraries.

It displays everything frame.

<FRAME name=main marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="start.htm" noResize><FRAME name=poll marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="poll.htm" noResize scrolling=no><FRAME name=poll2 marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="pol.htm" noResize scrolling=no>

If I'm missing something, all help is appreciated.

Edit: This is the source of the frame once I've logged in:

&lt;script src=../i.txt></script>&lt;script>st()</script>

This is for racewarkingdoms.com so if anyone else has already written something like this I'd appreciate it if you pointed me in the right direction.

The creator of racewarkingdoms, Jeff, did a very good job at hiding a lot of his code. As far a I know, there has not been a macro or botting program capable of bottin through this game. Good job, indeed, Jeff. However he never expected a dedicated learner to test is skills and knowledge against his game and actually suceed. (Sorta) :whistle:

I have already made a script that kills things for this and levels you, however, its all mousemove meaning it controls your computer leaving you unable to use it while itsrunning. I also came acrossed another problem, I have a few friends that want the scripts all with different screen resolutions. I set mine up specifically for my screen. So I've started my newest project in my box of stuff to do. RwK Smart Clicker 3.0 runs using an embedded IE with easy to use instructions to the side. So far all I have is the prototype outlined and the previous scripts to go from. It doesn't look bad, and I have set the GUi to be 600x800 so most screens should run without any problem. This thing runs through a series of checks of priority. It will even pass security checks once its fully functional.

Priotity list.

Checks For Error Messege If True Then Close It

Checks For Security Checks If True Then Passes It

Checks For Delay Bar When Empty Continue

Checks For Stats Train If True Then Train Stats

If All False Then Attack Monster

I'm running a lot of pixilgetcolor functions in key location to do all this of course.

version 1 was a simple mapped out script that just ran straight

version 2 was running though a series of checks and behaviors based on those (sort of an AI system)

version 3 will be compatable on all screen resolutions and pass security checks completly, virtually fool proof

Only down fall is I cant run it in the background, It's a more primitive means of getting the same product though. but perhaps I will save this for version 4? lol, email me at trighap@hotmail.com and I will get back to you when I finish this if you would like to look though the code or use it.