images inside a dll

hey, while writing my other topic this popped up, does anyone know how to make an dll image library , you like have images inside a dll, that i can later call in autoit. and such.

This post must be in other forum...

Anyway check this... http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=38865#

Ed

• Moderators

i want to put images inside a dll, i need sourcecode to do it, i dont want a program to do it for me, silly. :">

Would you know how to use the "source" if you had it? (Considering that AutoIt does not make DLLs).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Would you know how to use the "source" if you had it? (Considering that AutoIt does not make DLLs).

well i assume this is the Developer Chat, A place for the v3 developers and C++ geeks to talk. is it now?

And it really depends on if the sourcecode wasn't platform, library dependant, and it had a working a example.. then yes..

:whistle:

Edited by mrRevoked
Don't bother, It's inside your monitor!------GUISetOnEvent should behave more like HotKeySet()